T4010: The mouse cursor has gaps in its movement

All topics related to notebooks
doros

T4010: The mouse cursor has gaps in its movement

Postby doros » Tue Nov 22, 2005 0:26

Hello,<BR>I have the following problem with T4010:<BR>Whenever my hard drive is busy, or the CPU usage is high, the mouse cursor makes "gaps" in its movement (this is the closer description I could provide...) and I can't control it.<BR>I have formated my laptop, but still I have the same problem. I even have the problem in a Virtual PC environment!<BR>Please advice.<P>Doros

friendly.name

Re: T4010: The mouse cursor has gaps in its movement

Postby friendly.name » Sat Nov 26, 2005 0:15

Hi,<BR>Since i work with TablettPC Edition i have this behavior seen on all kind of Stylistic or T-Serie. Guess it's not the hardware, thanks to the TablettPC Edition.<BR>Yes, hard to tell how the behavior of the cursor should be described. Got stuck for a short time?<P>friendly.name<BR>
friendly.name

doros

Postby doros » Sun Nov 27, 2005 11:34

If this happens to all Tablets, it should be that the Stylus driver is responsible for the problem. Does this happen to any TabletPC or just the FSC ones?<BR>Is there a solution to this problem?<P>Thanks.<P>

friendly.name

Postby friendly.name » Sun Dec 11, 2005 0:17

Hi,<BR>If seen it on others also. Guess it is the driver or the TPCE. Most of the TebletPC do have a Wacom Digitizer. So it could be a Wacom issue. Have to do some testing with the P1510. P1510 has a touch screen no digitizer.<BR>While using Linux everything works fine. <BR>friendly.name
friendly.name

Return to “Notebooks (archive)”