Bluetooth T4010

All topics related to notebooks
jonboy20100

Bluetooth T4010

Postby jonboy20100 » Mon Nov 07, 2005 12:29

i have had to reload windows, but am unable to get the bluetooth device recognised / working in windows - the driver from this site doesnt work - can anyone help<P>cheers<BR>Jon

friendly.name

Re: Bluetooth T4010

Postby friendly.name » Tue Nov 15, 2005 23:48

Hi,<BR>What about the devicemanager? Is there a questionmark for a device? Or is the driver loaded? The Blutooth application software to connect to other bluetooth devices is not included into the driver. It' an extra CD!<P>friendly.name<BR>
friendly.name

kowloontiger

Postby kowloontiger » Sat Dec 10, 2005 21:09

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by friendly.name:<BR><B>Hi,<BR>What about the devicemanager? Is there a questionmark for a device? Or is the driver loaded? The Blutooth application software to connect to other bluetooth devices is not included into the driver. It' an extra CD!<P>friendly.name</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Is this the same for the ST5020? I have a yellow question mark showing by a device named USB BT . If so, where can I get a copy of the cd containing the bluetooth drivers?

friendly.name

Postby friendly.name » Sun Dec 11, 2005 0:20

Hi,<BR>Yes both use the same BT hardware. Maybe you have to ask FSC support or you're local dealer to get hold on a BT software. Gues the drivers are provided at the FSC download site.<P>friendly.name
friendly.name

Return to “Notebooks (archive)”