Myrica C 50 power switch to Motherboard connections

Moderator: ModTeam

padraicmkelly
Product(s): Fujitsu Siemens Myrica C 50

Myrica C 50 power switch to Motherboard connections

Postby padraicmkelly » Tue Apr 21, 2009 14:03

I have a Myrica C 50 - 1/ 1/ Fujitsu Siemens desktop pc and i disconnected the Power Switch, Reset Switch etc from the motherboard but i have lost the map I drew of the correct places to reconnect them. I can't find a manual for the motherboard, when i type in my serial number on this website i think my motherboard is a MicroStar : MSI MS6178M but I can't find any brand name on the Motherboard. Also the connections are not labeled even with microscope letters. Anybody got this type of motherboard and can tell me where the switches should exactly go on the set of pins?

Alexander FTS
Product(s): AMILO M6450
AMILO Xi 2528
LIFEBOOK S7210

Re: Myrica C 50 power switch to Motherboard connections

Postby Alexander FTS » Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:57

We make sure!

padraicmkelly
Product(s): Fujitsu Siemens Myrica C 50

Re: Myrica C 50 power switch to Motherboard connections

Postby padraicmkelly » Fri Apr 24, 2009 17:50

Hello Alexander
Thanks for the info but unfortunately i have discovered that my Motherboard is not the same as that MSI Manual board, i don't think it is a Microstar Board at all because they are very different, the pins are aligned differently and the single pin is in middle of my set of pins but on that manual it is at the top of the pins, I actually found a diagram for the pins over beside the PCI slots -about 3 inches away from the pins and have them connected correctly But i need to know what model of Motherboard this is to upgrade the BIOS and also because there is a loose two pin connector that probably should be connecting two pins.

Return to “General topics”