Software to synchronize?

Moderator: ModTeam

Evi
Product(s): Fujitsu Siemens, Vista, Laptop

Software to synchronize?

Postby Evi » Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:36

Hello, I'm looking for a way to synchronize some Outlook 2007 data (calendar, contacts) on different computers. As an independent commercial agent I am much on the way and therefore seek a possibility to access my working folders and important files from my Notebook and Desktop Pc. I already heard of a lot of Sync programs and wanted to ask for your experiences in general. Perhaps someone has a tip on how to do this the easiest way? I am right here? Greetings,evi

Daniel331
Product(s): Software

Re: Software to synchronize?

Postby Daniel331 » Wed Feb 25, 2009 16:48

Hi evi, recently I had the same problem. I wanted to share my Outlook data with other computers . A friend of mine recommended SYNCING.NET. I tried it and was excited! It´s a simple and inexpensive software to synchronize data and Outlook on different PC´s. You just need to download and install this program and once files are created, changed or deleted on your PC, the data synchronization between the computers within the network starts fully automatic.

You can download the trialversion at http://www.syncing.net/index.php?id=301&L=1

Greetings
Daniel

Evi
Product(s): Fujitsu Siemens, Vista, Laptop

Re: Software to synchronize?

Postby Evi » Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:32

Thanks! I have choosen syncing.net for my synchronization problem. As well a friend of mine reported about this software so it was a bit easier for me to decide for this way of synchronizes my data.

It was simple to create a network and invite other computers.

I´m happy with this solution and hope there wont be any data chaos in the future!

Return to “General topics”