Fujitsu site not accepting serial number

Moderator: ModTeam

redhue

Fujitsu site not accepting serial number

Postby redhue » Sun Apr 23, 2006 16:49

I'm trying to access the Fujitsu download pages but it isn't recognising my serial number. I've set the location to Uk where I am, and tried several times (so it's not a typo problem).
I've looked all over the case - but there is only one sticker with a serial number on it, and it matches the format on the examples page.

Is there any way to bypass the serial number check?

jingo2000

Serial Number

Postby jingo2000 » Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:52

Hi

Is it the Y number you are putting into the FSC page?

Example: YBBC000000

Jingo

redhue

Postby redhue » Tue Apr 25, 2006 12:25

Hi, thanks for the repsonse - no it's nit a Y number - the number on the sticker on the back of the PC is all numbers.

Dommas

Postby Dommas » Wed Apr 26, 2006 14:34

serial Nr in FSC are either 4 letters+6 digits, or 10 digits for some Home-use PC (i.e. not corporate-series)

but they are given as "Identnr." on the sticker

ingo67

Probs with website

Postby ingo67 » Fri Apr 28, 2006 11:29

Same Problem here. I'm using the four letters and six figures on the back sticker, and I get a blank page. I have to say so far i've found support on the website to be poor. Apart from the "ident. no" problem, when I click on more help and then "deskupdate", nothing happens. Also I tried clicking on "support", "downloads", "personal computers", "consumer pc", "scaleo" and the site refused to go any further. Coincidently, i'm trying to find drivers for the sound card and tuner cards (creatix saa7134) after a clean install, having lost the driver disk. :evil:

Return to “General topics”