Sound and Graphics

Moderator: ModTeam

BFCjordan

Sound and Graphics

Postby BFCjordan » Mon Apr 03, 2006 21:29

Hi all,

I recently used my recovery disk (as I had a lot of crap on my computer) and when I installed it again I realised that you have to use a driver disk to install sound, graphics etc. I've lost my driver disk and was wondering was there any other way of installing these drivers on my computer. I have been back to the place where I bought my PC (PC world) and they said they dont sell the driver disk's seperatly so couldnt help me.
Any help would be much appreciated.

Juggernaut

Postby Juggernaut » Tue Apr 04, 2006 19:11

All drivers are available for download from the FSC website. Also using "DeskUpdate" you should be able to get all necessary drivers automatically.

BFCjordan

Postby BFCjordan » Wed Apr 05, 2006 0:24

Thanks for the reply,

I have tryed downloading the drivers of the FSC website, but my computer keeps crashing.

How do I access this "DeskUpdate"?

richardmun

Postby richardmun » Fri Nov 03, 2006 22:00

go to fujitsu seimens home page click on support in the green bar at the top 0f the page on the right you should see hands with disk next to them click on that and follow instructions or click on downloads on the panel on the left and enter your serial number in the box it is on the back of your computer you have to lower your security to low and privacy to low in internet options before you type your serial number in the box and you should come to a page with all the latest upgrades.

Return to “General topics”