FORUM IS UNATTENDED FROM FUJITSU

Moderator: ModTeam

edu

FORUM IS UNATTENDED FROM FUJITSU

Postby edu » Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:52

Dear Fujitsu- Siemens Support Manager,

You company is ignoring customer's support requests. This means a significant deviation in your Quality system (If you have one). Customers are the focus of your business, but you seem to ignore it.
To chekc the above, you hjust have to read the first 20 posts anyday. All of them are from poor customers trying to get any reply from your poor support department.

But obviously they do not deserve your attention as they already pend their money on you and you do not care anymore

It isvery sad to see this poor customers asking for help and the way you ignore them

If I would be your boss, I would fire immediatelly.

You'd better address this or you will have problems soon.

Have a nice day

Edu

StellaMaris

Postby StellaMaris » Mon Feb 13, 2006 14:11

TOTALLY AGREE,

Why have a forum and not have anybody looking at it from Fujitsu? All the support I can see is given from other users.

I am currently using a GPS Forum and as well as other users, there is "professional" advice as well and always answers from somebody. This forum is not active in any way. No posts ftrom the Moderator even?!

Please Fujitsu do something about it or close the Forum
:cry: :cry: :cry:

doenermann

Postby doenermann » Mon Feb 13, 2006 17:51

well, i think if you really have a problem you should call or email them. everytime i did that i received a satisfying answer within 24 hours. (at least in germany ;)) in my opinion this is only a user to user forum to discuss your or similar problems with other users who have the same problem; this public forum is not the right place to solve complex problems through a support employee.

greetings..

edu

Postby edu » Mon Feb 13, 2006 18:10

I already compained to Fujitsu about a broken IR blaster ( as simple 10€ device) .Tahn happend 10 days ago, and still have not had a reply from them. They even did not know what the device was for.

Fujitsu may have good products but this is not enough if you are not able to support them.

In the other side, let me tell you that the sort of compaints you hear from users hear ar not COMPLEX, as you say.

An finally why would a company open a forum if its intention would not not be to support customers. WE are grown up people and can ste up Forums on our own. We do not need Dady for that, boy.

Until they do not prove the opposite. My feeling is the same as stated before. Fujitsu = BAd support

REgards to all the poor guys as me.

Edu

doenermann

Re:

Postby doenermann » Mon Feb 13, 2006 19:38

edu wrote:I already compained to Fujitsu about a broken IR blaster ( as simple 10€ device) .Tahn happend 10 days ago, and still have not had a reply from them. They even did not know what the device was for.

Fujitsu may have good products but this is not enough if you are not able to support them.

In the other side, let me tell you that the sort of compaints you hear from users hear ar not COMPLEX, as you say.

An finally why would a company open a forum if its intention would not not be to support customers. WE are grown up people and can ste up Forums on our own. We do not need Dady for that, boy.

Until they do not prove the opposite. My feeling is the same as stated before. Fujitsu = BAd support

REgards to all the poor guys as me.

Edu

i just checked the webpage which links to this forum. just let me quote the following text:

Welcome to the user forum of Fujitsu Siemens Computers
Users helping users.
Every topic in our forum is about your Fujitsu Siemens products: you can ask questions about your products, share your experiences or get inspiration and useful advise.

so i think there is nothing to complain about. in fact i've never seen a forum with real competent and definite answers to questions. there might be an employee who takes care of the forum during his leisure time.

indeed i do not want to publish my address here, or make an appointment with a technician. do you want to have my phone number and credit card number as well?

so if you really have a problem, call them and it'll be solved within 5 minutes. or are you too shy for this?

and about setting up a forum: could you please tell me another forum particular for fujitsu-siemens computers in english & german? i would love to know it!

in my support cases (telephone as well as email): F+S Service = pretty good.[/b]

Juggernaut

Re:

Postby Juggernaut » Tue Feb 14, 2006 9:00

edu wrote:I already compained to Fujitsu about a broken IR blaster ( as simple 10€ device) .Tahn happend 10 days ago, and still have not had a reply from them. They even did not know what the device was for.

Are you sure it was Fujitsu? Well, this here is about Fujitsu Siemens Computers (FSC), which is a distinctly different company from Fujitsu. It is also different from Siemens, by the way.

As already has been pointed out this is a User to User forum. This is offered purely as a convenience to the Users. I have never seen such a forum offered by any major PC manufacturer, and looking at posts like yours it might have been a bad idea anyway :?

If you have ANY problems please simply get your support in the way that you are entitled to, mostly this will be by phone. Details you can get here, by entering your serial number you will be shown the correct telephone numbers for that product:

http://www.fujitsu-siemens.com/support/ ... index.html

FSCModTeam

Postby FSCModTeam » Tue Feb 14, 2006 12:51

closed, because all facts are named!

Return to “General topics”