[scenic p300] audio driver problem

Moderator: ModTeam

elbrus
Product(s): PC scenic p300 i850gv

[scenic p300] audio driver problem

Postby elbrus » Fri Dec 26, 2008 20:48

Please help me find driver for my PC scenic p300 i845GV! Ive been looking for it long time :( The problem that after i formated my PC i downloaded all proper drivers from fujitsu siemens support website that exist here <<http://support.fujitsu-siemens.com/com/support/downloads.html>>, all was good and work just fine... exept the audio driver, i have no glue what to do with it, becouse it only gives some 4 scenic files size 140 kb... without exe. file or setup! :( how do i have to install it or what should i do with it?! I did downloaded a lot of realtek ac97 and HD drivers but its all still not working with me and ive been in these problem untill finally i found your forum!!! So i hope you will help me to solve this problem of mine once and for all....

Many thanks Ruslan

bubblegum
Product(s): Scaleo T: Esprimo D9510 (work):Scaleo P

Re: scenic p300 audio driver problem

Postby bubblegum » Sat Dec 27, 2008 16:15

Go to device manager, find the Audio driver, there might be a yellow question mark against it. Right click, update driver, follow the wizard through, going to a known location, ie where you saved the drvers to.
Use anti virus, backup your data, use google.
POST BACK EVEN IF THE HELP DOESN'T HELP.

A Thank You would be nice if I have helped.

UK MP's are thieving scumbags

elbrus

Postby elbrus » Sat Dec 27, 2008 20:44

O my god! It worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D You have no idea how huppy i am man bubblegum you are the man...... my hero!! :D I thought i did the step that you told me to do 1000 times.. downloaded and installed so many diffirent bulshit on my PC i even gave up and stoped trying to fix my sound problem twice or even more! Untill i finally found thise great site with great team working in it! Least i cane do but doing it with all my hurt is to THANK YOU AND WISH YOU ALL THE BEST!!!! You are THE BEST man, thanks a lot again and god bless you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D[color=#80FFBF]

bubblegum
Product(s): Scaleo T: Esprimo D9510 (work):Scaleo P

Postby bubblegum » Sat Dec 27, 2008 20:55

You sound happy.

Thanks for the feedback.

I use DriverMax to backup & update my drivers.

:D
Use anti virus, backup your data, use google.
POST BACK EVEN IF THE HELP DOESN'T HELP.

A Thank You would be nice if I have helped.

UK MP's are thieving scumbags

elbrus

Postby elbrus » Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:40

Of course im happy!!!! :lol: sounds are working, watching movies listening to music :lol: Thanks again man i deffinetly will get DriverMax as soon as possible, be sure of that :D :D :D

Return to “SCENIC”