Loking for free online platform?

CELSIUS Mobile Workstations, LIFEBOOK, STYLISTIC, AMILO Notebook, ESPRIMO Mobile, ...

Moderator: Moderateur_FR

maateoo
Product(s): Primergy TX1330 M1

Loking for free online platform?

Postby maateoo » Fri May 19, 2023 17:35

Dear community,
I'm looking for a good and free online platform that will allow me to create business applications in an easy and user-friendly way. My company urgently needs a solution that offers all important functions such as dashboards, data views, import and export functions and integrations.
I work in a small family business and we rely on the efficiency of our business processes to remain competitive.
In recent years we have focused on digitizing our business processes to save time and money. However, our current problem is that we don't have the necessary IT skills to develop and implement our own business applications.
Therefore we are looking for a platform (this page might be interesting from: https://tabidoo.cloud/en ) that allows us to do this task independently and without the support of IT experts. Not only do we want to save time and money, we also want to stay in control of our business applications. We already tried some platforms but they didn't meet all of our needs. I hope that you can help us to find a suitable platform. We are grateful for all suggestions and recommendations. Thanks in advance!

Return to “Portables”