[Q550] GPS and FJCamera problems

Moderator: ModTeam

daryl
Product(s): Stylistic ST5020D, Q550
Lifebook T4010

[Q550] GPS and FJCamera problems

Postby daryl » Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:11

We use for many years Fujitsu hardware. We started with the Lifebook convertible tablet then we switched to stilystic ST5020 without keyboard and now we got to q550.
We expected to find a hardware mature but we faced some anomalies that I want to share with the forum to see if they have encountered the same difficulties. We tried the tablet for a survey of domain objects road. We encountered two problems at once. The Q550 model purchased is the one with the integrated GPS, signal once acquired is easily lost: for example, going into the street to come by car or truck loses the GPS signal to resume after a few seconds. Using an external GPS connected via USB or via BT the problem does not arise. Second anomaly is that the front camera integrated in closed locations does its duty, but photographing an object in the light of day the photo is almost white. I tried to connect a webcam to a few euros to the USB port with the same resolution as the camera of the Q550 and the picture is definitely better. I would like to hear your impressions on these two anomalies that I consider critical enough for that price of hardware.
Thank you.

Return to “STYLISTIC Tablet PC”