[H270] What part number do I use for an extended warranty?

Moderator: ModTeam

Joovilhar

[H270] What part number do I use for an extended warranty?

Postby Joovilhar » Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:49

Hi,

I finally made the big step and two H270s are on their way to me. However, I would like to order on-site warranties for them. Just 9x5, on-site, next-working day will do fine. I bought a similar warranty for my Lifebook S7020, back in 2005 - which I'm still actively using - until my order arrives.

However, none of the dealers I spoke with knew what the part number should be for the H270 extended warranty! Is there anyone out there with this information, or should I expect to find this information together with classified UFO documentation and other secrets?

Is there a reason why this information is not available? I guess I have three months to find out, before I can no longer buy it.

Joovilhar.

navitrolla
Product(s): Celsius H270

Re: [H270] What part number do I use for an extended warranty?

Postby navitrolla » Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:10

I bought my servicepack today - the part-number is FSP:GA3S20Z00DENBH
It should cost around 100€ and has to be activated within 90 days after purchase of the Notebook ...

good luck in finding it :-)

Joovilhar

Re: [H270] What part number do I use for an extended warranty?

Postby Joovilhar » Sat Apr 11, 2009 13:49

Thanks! I have purchased two extended warranties, and I successfully registered them. :)

Previous experience with my S7020D showed me that while FSC make reasonable notebooks, things can and do go wrong on occasion. So I was not willing to go without the extended warranty. Jakob-Elektronik has them in stock, and they shipped extremely quickly.

Return to “CELSIUS Mobile Workstations”