vista express upgrade

Moderator: ModTeam

boriq

vista express upgrade

Postby boriq » Mon Nov 06, 2006 14:09

Hello,

I want to ask that when I these days buy a celsius h240 notebook in any shop in Germany, can I use vista express uprgrade to gain free copy of windows vista?
I have read that I need a kind of coupon that I have to submit and based on this coupon I can upgrade to vista, but not all shops offer such a coupon for free upgrade.

Can somebody clear this thing?
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Boris

gEeK

Postby gEeK » Mon Nov 06, 2006 14:21

Hello Boris

I think that should help!

greetz gEeK

boriq

Postby boriq » Mon Nov 06, 2006 14:31

Hi,

thanks for the tip. I have read that couple of days ago, but honestly I have to say that I didn't understand it clearly.
If this:
The Upgrade Program will, for a fixed period of time, offer to Fujitsu Siemens Computers’ End User Customers who have purchased a system from Fujitsu Siemens Computers qualifying as a Windows Vista Capable PC under the requirement of the Windows Vista Capable Logo Program (Windows Vista Capable PC) the opportunity to upgrade their PC to Windows Vista.

means only computers bought through fsc shop or all notebooks that were bought in any shop all over the world. That's why I asked this question, I want to be 100% sure that I'll get vista when I buy fsc now.

Rg,
b.

gEeK

Postby gEeK » Mon Nov 06, 2006 14:49

I understood that if you buy a "vista capable" system between 26 oct 2006 and 15 mar 2007, you´ll get the vista upgrade sent home or in your office!

so much vista in this long sentence :lol:
:arrow:
The Upgrade Program will offer FSC Customers who have purchased a vista capable system from FSC, between 26 oct 2006 and 15 mar 2007, the opportunity to upgrade their PC to Windows Vista.

boriq

Postby boriq » Mon Nov 06, 2006 15:07

OK, probably it's so how you says, I trust you

but anyway who is a "FSC Customer", is that a person who owns FSC notebook or is that a person who have bought notebook directly from FSC (not via independent shop) , that's what I'm interested for.

Sorry for incompliance. :wink:

b.

gEeK

Postby gEeK » Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:08

OK you are a customer in the moment you´ve bought your system!
Then you take your identnumber and other information of your system!
and use this page to order your vista version!
but it may be a problem if you want your vista sent to another country!

greetz gEeK

Return to “CELSIUS Mobile Workstations”