Tablet computer crashed

Moderator: ModTeam

breadbox
Product(s): T4410

Tablet computer crashed

Postby breadbox » Wed Jul 18, 2012 13:55

During a Skype conversation, my T4410 Fujitsu (running on windows 7) suddenly issues the Blue Screen (BSoD) indicating a file dump. Upon restarting the machine and having the entire disk drive scanned (results came back clean), both Skype and Windows 7 behaved normally. The Windows 7 Action Centre Event Viewer did not even register there being a crash in the first place.

The strange thing is that the person at the other end of the skype conversation reported that their Fujitsu computer (running on Windows Vista) crashed at the exact same time as mine.

I was wondering where did the problem originate that led to the crash? (Did it come from Windows software, Skype software, or Fujitsu driver software?)

Thanks in advance!

sabrex
Product(s): Various

Re: Tablet computer crashed

Postby sabrex » Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:49

gota love that skype ! since both machines crashed it would have something to do with skype. Make sure you are both running the latest. When a BSOD happens always make a note of the STOP code should be stop:0x000000** where ** is something something. the rest you can forget. Without the bsod stop code its a difficult one to know whats going on.

Return to “STYLISTIC Tablet PC”