FUJITSU STYLISTIC ST5021 TABLET LAPTOP TOUCH SCREEN

Moderator: ModTeam

hobbinsc
Product(s): Stylistic ST5021

FUJITSU STYLISTIC ST5021 TABLET LAPTOP TOUCH SCREEN

Postby hobbinsc » Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:49

I recently purchased a used FUJITSU STYLISTIC ST5021 TABLET LAPTOP TOUCH SCREEN to use mainly for experimental graphics using the stylus and Corel-Photopaint software.

The tablet is working perfectly, but the well-used top write-on screen is dull with bright dust-specks glowing on its underside, no matter what display setting I use colours appear dull and the display misty.

Query:

Is it easy to prize up then remove top plastic screen without damaging the workings of the tablet to replace or clean it please?

Are replacement top screens avaiable please?

If so where from?

Any help or advice very welcome:

I was thinking of buying the very expensive WACOM CINTIQ graphics tablet, but I am thinking that a good touch-screen tablet offers more general scope:

Any thoughts on this please?

FunSurfer2003
Product(s): Stylistic ST5021
Amilo A1640
Scaleo P

Re: FUJITSU STYLISTIC ST5021 TABLET LAPTOP TOUCH SCREEN

Postby FunSurfer2003 » Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:19

Is there a screen protection (like http://cgi.ebay.de/Vikuiti-Displayschutz-Fujitsu-Siemens-Stylistic-ST5021_W0QQitemZ400090725503QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_77?hash=item5d2743fc7f) ?

hobbinsc wrote:I recently purchased a used FUJITSU STYLISTIC ST5021 TABLET LAPTOP TOUCH SCREEN to use mainly for experimental graphics using the stylus and Corel-Photopaint software.

The tablet is working perfectly, but the well-used top write-on screen is dull with bright dust-specks glowing on its underside, no matter what display setting I use colours appear dull and the display misty.

Query:

Is it easy to prize up then remove top plastic screen without damaging the workings of the tablet to replace or clean it please?

Are replacement top screens avaiable please?

If so where from?

Any help or advice very welcome:

I was thinking of buying the very expensive WACOM CINTIQ graphics tablet, but I am thinking that a good touch-screen tablet offers more general scope:

Any thoughts on this please?

Return to “STYLISTIC Tablet PC”