Quadro driver on H710

Moderator: ModTeam

lstrac
Product(s): H710

Quadro driver on H710

Postby lstrac » Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:17

I have H710 whit Quadro 1000M and Windows XP 32-bit. When I turn on the “Use 2D graphics acceleration” in Adobe Acrobat Reader or Adobe Acrobat Professional, computer freeze after opening these programs. It doesn’t happen every time, but when it does, computer just shows blue screen promptly and restart. Can you update the driver to resolve this bug?

sabrex
Product(s): Various

Re: Quadro driver on H710

Postby sabrex » Fri Dec 23, 2011 15:23

1/Right click my computer and select properties

2/ In the System Properties look on top right side of the window and you will see a list of tabs. Click on the Advanced System Settings tab.

3/In the Advanced Settings window look for the Startup and Recovery section and then Click the Settings button.

4/ In the Startup and recovery window look for the section marked System Failure and remove the tick mark from the Automatically Restart option. Now press OK button.

5/ Finally click the OK button on the System properties Window and then close the system window.

When the BSOD re-appears your machine will not reboot. Make a note of the STOP code ie: STOP:0x000000** where ** is the final section of code. Post back the stop code. your unit can be turned off by holding the power button for 10 seconds.

Return to “CELSIUS Workstations”