No automatic screen switching from Tablet to notebook

Moderator: ModTeam

jleroux61
Product(s): lifebook T900

No automatic screen switching from Tablet to notebook

Postby jleroux61 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 16:28

I am enjoying my new T900 tablet with W7 64bit.
I have a problem with the tablet function.

1. During startup FjSetSlt is giving me a dialog System Model = LIFEBOOK T900. When I press OK, I get "SetSlate returned error. FjSetSlt is exiting".
I installed the latest button drivers and button utility but this error does not go away .

2. When I put my screen in tablet mode, the screen converts into tablet mode (portrait), which is ok.When I convert back to notebook the screen remain in portrait.
I need to press the the tablet button three times to get the screen right.

3. When I press Fujitsu Tablet Control in control panel, nothing happens.

I assume that these problems are related. I have updated the bios, installed all the latest drivers and utilities but the problem remains.
Thanks in advance for your help.

jleroux61
Product(s): lifebook T900

Re: T900 - No automatic screen switching from Tablet to note

Postby jleroux61 » Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:57

Is anybody from Fujitsju monitoring this forum who can provide more advice what I could do or try out?
Thanks

delilahm
Product(s): Lifebook T900

Re: No automatic screen switching from Tablet to notebook

Postby delilahm » Mon Jan 17, 2011 15:27

I am having a similar problem. The screen on my T900 doesn't automatically rotate at all - neither when I switch from notebook to tablet nor when I switch back from tablet to notebook.

Any suggestions for how to fix this?

qxotic
Product(s): T900 Dual Digitizer

Re: No automatic screen switching from Tablet to notebook

Postby qxotic » Tue Jan 18, 2011 22:17

New to the forum... accidentally posted this in the Dutch section...
I had a similar problem - also with the T900 W7 - my problem was it would not go into portrait... I called their support number.. and it was answered quickly, but they only told me to reload the button drivers and call back if I had further trouble. Of course the button drivers didn't change anything which they should have known it wouldn't because it didn't change when going from laptop to tablet mode and would not change through software either. I decided to try reloading the video driver and that has fixed the problem I was having. It worked right for a day, now when I am in tablet mode and want to work landscape it switches back automatically to portrait. I can change it to left and upside down and it will stay.. just not the 1st landscape which is the one I want to use playing card games. Until I get that to stop I have to set it then turn it upside down to use it. (UPDATE - as I learned from another post... this is how it was deseigned to work when the wi-fi is on... if I slide the switch off it will stay now... Question... is there a way to swap out which rotation view is the one which will not stick? I would rather have the other portrait mode be the odd man out) I have noticed from their website it is easy to download the wrong drivers if you are not paying attention.. the 64 bit drivers are farther down the page.

Return to “LIFEBOOK”