[Pi3525] How to Install Windows XP

Moderator: ModTeam

jkukov
Product(s): Amilo Pi 3525

[Pi3525] How to Install Windows XP

Postby jkukov » Mon Dec 15, 2008 13:41

in fact my Q: is "How to start Installaion ... becouse try some OS like XPSP2/XPSP3 boot disk ... VISTA Ultimate (stoped on 70%) ???
But I want to install Windows XP Pro SP3 ...

I think that SATA Driver is missed and i saw blue screen with this critical stop: STOP: 0x0000007B (0xF78DE524,0xC0000034,0x00000000,0x00000000)

Pls ... If you can get me solution ... i'll be grateful !

Best Regards :wink:

Ichijoe
Product(s): AMILO Pi 2550

Re: [Pi3525] How to Install Windows XP

Postby Ichijoe » Mon Dec 15, 2008 21:47

You'll (in all likelihood), need to return to your PC, given you prefference for XP you should have a running copy there.
Fire-up your Browser of choice, and proceed to your Search-Engine of choice and enter:

nLite then Enter

Download the Program (nLite), + Windows XP SP3 Network Installation + *Divers

Intel:
http://www.intel.com

Chipset 945 Mobile
Video 945 Mobile
Wi-Fi 5100MC

Sound & Networking:
http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/

HotStartButton:
http://www.fujitsu-siemens.com/support/downloads.html

Start nLite and follow the On-Screen Directions, barring that refer to the Forums (on the nLite Website).....

Could Someone please make a STICKY THEAD for nLite PLEASE???

*Let http://www.fujitsu-siemens.com/support/downloads.html be your guide! If you need these Drivers you'll likely need the same Driver for XP. Albeit XP versions of those Drivers which F-S do NOT host....

jkukov

Postby jkukov » Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:35

You'll (in all likelihood), need to return to your PC, given you prefference for XP you should have a running copy there.
Fire-up your Browser of choice, and proceed to your Search-Engine of choice and enter:

nLite then Enter

Download the Program (nLite), + Windows XP SP3 Network Installation + *Divers

Intel:
http://www.intel.com

Chipset 945 Mobile
Video 945 Mobile
Wi-Fi 5100MC

Sound & Networking:
http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/

HotStartButton:
http://www.fujitsu-siemens.com/support/downloads.html

Start nLite and follow the On-Screen Directions, barring that refer to the Forums (on the nLite Website).....

Could Someone please make a STICKY THEAD for nLite PLEASE???

*Let http://www.fujitsu-siemens.com/support/downloads.html be your guide! If you need these Drivers you'll likely need the same Driver for XP. Albeit XP versions of those Drivers which F-S do NOT host....

10x so much ... I already instal Windows XP SP3 ... :D

10x 10x 10x ... I wish you success forever my friend !!!

shadow87
Product(s): Amilo 3525

Postby shadow87 » Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:12

how did you succed to install the xp sp3 did you find the sata drive. if yes I would like if you can send it to me. my email adress is shadow_of_deads@yahoo.com. Thk or how did you managed to install it so i cant to.

jkukov

Postby jkukov » Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:20

shadow87 wrote:how did you succed to install the xp sp3 did you find the sata drive. if yes I would like if you can send it to me. my email adress is shadow_of_deads@yahoo.com. Thk or how did you managed to install it so i cant to.

Hi dude ...
I get USB Floppy Disk Drive of my friend on loan ...
Find AHCI Drivers in Intel site ... Download it, and decopress the files on Floppy disk of 1.44MB ...
After this start Windows Instalation and Press F6 for additional SCSI Driver ... wait 2 minutes and ... Windows instalation ask me for this additional Drivers ...
I put in Floppy Disk drive Diskets with Intel ICH9M-E/M SATA AHCI Controler drivers for XP ... and Added in database on Windows ...
After this operation, my hard drive was accsessible and I install Windows like usually ...
I send driver now ...

Success my friend !!!

Edit: You've got mail ....

Ichijoe

Postby Ichijoe » Tue Dec 16, 2008 13:04

shadow87 wrote:how did you succed to install the xp sp3 did you find the sata drive. if yes I would like if you can send it to me. my email adress is shadow_of_deads@yahoo.com. Thk or how did you managed to install it so i cant to.

1) Get back to a working Windows PC / Laptop, 9x, ME 2K, XP or Vista

2) Download the Program "nLite" (Use Google)

3) Workout what Drivers you need. (ex. http://www.fujitsu-siemens.com/support/downloads.html), noting that most of the Drivers listed there are for Vista. Use this as a means to find out which "Chipset" you have. (i.e. AMD/ATi or Intel)

3) Download such Drivers to a Temp x/Laptop Drivers Folder

4) Download the "XP SP3 Network install" (Use Google search " "-'ed)

Use nLite and follow the on screen instructions, if you need more help you can find more from the site that hosts it.
The upshot is that when you after you are done, you'll have an Install Media (Win XP), that has been fully updated (SP3), and has the specific Drivers (SATA/RAID, Chipset, Sound and Graphics) on it as well. Thuss no need for an USB Floppy Drive...

shuhratm
Product(s): laptop fitjusu siemens. :)

Postby shuhratm » Tue Dec 16, 2008 17:14

hi people. i know that this is fujitsu siemens forum, but i didnt find same problem anywhere else.
Im in Japan right now and bought a computer here a week ago. I needed it for my study and urgently. But the problem is... u might guess: its all in Japanese. Couldnt find any with English language.
So I tried to install XP Pro SP3 on it but it gave me the same error. this is:

"A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to ur computer.
If this is the first time you have seen this stop error screen, restart your computer. Is this screen appears again, follow these step:
Check for viruses on your computer. Remove any newly installed hard drives or hard drive controllers. Check your hard drive to make sure it is properly configured and terminated. Run CHKDSK /F to check for hard drive corruption, and then restart your computer.
Technical information:
*** STOP: 0x0000007B (0xF78DE524, 0xC0000034, 0x00000000, 0x00000000)"

My computer is HP tx2525AU
Current OS: Windows Vista TM Home Premium OEMAct
I really need to install XP or change the language... I know language change possible for Ultimate Vista, but dont want to do that.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions you may give!

Ichijoe

Postby Ichijoe » Tue Dec 16, 2008 17:25

Did you manage to make backups of the install Media (i.e. Vista)
Given that I'm in a similar boat German OEM License Vista Home Premium, I was able to set my Install Language as English from the onset. (e.g. Fresh Install), So you might try that.

Barring that try the post above yours

jkukov

Postby jkukov » Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:33

shuhratm wrote:hi people. i know that this is fujitsu siemens forum, but i didnt find same problem anywhere else.
Im in Japan right now and bought a computer here a week ago. I needed it for my study and urgently. But the problem is... u might guess: its all in Japanese. Couldnt find any with English language.
So I tried to install XP Pro SP3 on it but it gave me the same error. this is:

"A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to ur computer.
If this is the first time you have seen this stop error screen, restart your computer. Is this screen appears again, follow these step:
Check for viruses on your computer. Remove any newly installed hard drives or hard drive controllers. Check your hard drive to make sure it is properly configured and terminated. Run CHKDSK /F to check for hard drive corruption, and then restart your computer.
Technical information:
*** STOP: 0x0000007B (0xF78DE524, 0xC0000034, 0x00000000, 0x00000000)"

My computer is HP tx2525AU
Current OS: Windows Vista TM Home Premium OEMAct
I really need to install XP or change the language... I know language change possible for Ultimate Vista, but dont want to do that.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions you may give!

Read this ...

viewtopic.php?f=90&t=35689&sid=6b01ee9c538b672d54e8cd8cdc9f1ee7#p113582

Batkhaan
Product(s): Amilo Pi 2512, 2gb ram, 250gb hdd

Postby Batkhaan » Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:38

I did it by above instruction, but it's not working. I burned it few times, still not working, do you have any link to download this modified XP installation? or please upload by ISO for me, i can't use my laptop. please help me.

Return to “AMILO Notebook”