SERIOUS PERFORMANCE PROBLEM Mx43x - Lagging Issue

Moderator: ModTeam

pete-

Re:

Postby pete- » Thu Feb 02, 2006 13:11

ehd wrote:Hi Borkar and others,

I own the M1437G and don't seem to have the problem. Is that because the notebook has a P50EA0 motherboard, instead of the mentioned P71EN0 model, or because I haven't noticed it yet? Games, mp3's, movies, etc seem to work OK.
PS Is my motherboard also manufactured by Uniwill? Can't find that much info about it.

I also got the M1437G with the same motherboard (P50EA0) and have never experienced any lagging issues in games. But when using Notebook Hardware Control while listening to mp3s the sound has a tendency to stutter from time to time. It also does while not using NHC, but not as much that I consider it a problem.

Got to say that I'm very happy with this computer. Have played a lot of games (call of duty 2, far cry, need for speed most wanted etc.) with no problems.

Seems the lagging issue just involve the P71EN0 motherboard.

pete-

Re:

Postby pete- » Thu Feb 02, 2006 13:13

roole wrote:Where can I find information about exact model of my motherboard. I'm using Everest, but there isn't specified motherboard model.

You can find it using 'CPU-Z' which can be downloaded here: http://www.cpuid.com/download/cpu-z-131.zip

roole

Postby roole » Thu Feb 02, 2006 13:28

Playerdude

Re:

Postby Playerdude » Thu Feb 02, 2006 13:30

Borkar wrote:Oh, wonderful!! I put the same thread in the German FSC Forum.
FSC deleted the whole thread!!!!

Probably this thread will also be deleted soon.

Great tactic FSC!!

WOHOO! FSC's reputation is gettin' better and better :lol:
An attempt to silent a customer that has problems with his amilo is not right!
They should have at least posted in a message that the problem is under investigation or something, but to remove the whole thread! Well that's LOL!

Borkar

Postby Borkar » Thu Feb 02, 2006 14:50

Affected are notebooks with the P71EN0 mainboard. That is for sure.
Ok, it seems what the M1437G really has another motherboard than M1439G, M3438G, M4438G. I updated the first post.
Mx43x Lagging issue Image
-> Infos und Status
-> FAQs und News
-> Discussions

mirku

Postby mirku » Thu Feb 02, 2006 15:40

Shame on you FSC!!!!!! :oops:

I've been reading your posts guys for a long time and I hope that your efforts are not in vain!
I'm interested in buying a M3438g Nb but now......with this f* BUG..... :cry: I'll have to reconsider my choice!!!

Keep posting guys!!!!

jdeacon

Postby jdeacon » Thu Feb 02, 2006 15:52

I have a 1437G and I can sure you that my laptop has the bug. I have been one of the first people from Spain and see the bug and communicate and all forums, the people doesn't believe me and a little time give me the reason.

Zhexuan

I believe

Postby Zhexuan » Thu Feb 02, 2006 16:36

Hi to all; I believe what you said about the 1437g, I'm from Catalonia and I've also reported the bug; I'm also at the Forum of PCworld, where we have been discussing that.

Now my laptop is at the technical services of FSC in Barcelona< the technician who is repairing the computer really things something big happens wirth that, bu is a littrle scared to spread the notce around; it seems that the chief of the technical services in spain is banning any information....

REALLY BAD

Zhexuan

About the bug issue

Postby Zhexuan » Thu Feb 02, 2006 16:39

I think is really so humiliating that, after paying 1200 Euros we have to be in this situation, begging for our problems to be resolved.... we have trusted, and we have been CHEATED, that's all

jgrove

Postby jgrove » Thu Feb 02, 2006 17:12

Hi,

My laptop only has the one HD in it, but i dont play games and only sometime use it to watch DVD`s on,

I have not noticed a lag issue, as i mainly use it for photo editing, using Photoshop CS 2 and Nikon Capture amoungst other things.

But i am disappointed to see FSC deleting threads.

howardg

Postby howardg » Thu Feb 02, 2006 17:22

FSC - This problem isn't just going to disappear, you have to do something about this situation now please! There are a lot of people around the world who love the look and feel of your computers, but at the moment feel very let down. I understand your silence in that you must be really panicking, buts thats no excuse really.

You have to make this situation right.

Please do the right thing and either sort out the fault if you can and if you can't then make everyone happy by full refunds/new computers/whatever it takes to make your customers happy.

This isn't difficult to accomplish, word about this situation is travelling around the world right now, your laptop credentials are going right down. This isn't just because of the design faults, (I don't even own one of the computers in question), its the way you are treating people, everyone clearly is very worried and angry and your silence and inactivity is just increasing this anxiety.

As a customer of yours I feel let down that you are treating people so badly and unless you sort this out now you will unfortunately lose my and I am sure many other peoples trade in the future.

pete-

Re:

Postby pete- » Thu Feb 02, 2006 18:03

jdeacon wrote:I have a 1437G and I can sure you that my laptop has the bug. I have been one of the first people from Spain and see the bug and communicate and all forums, the people doesn't believe me and a little time give me the reason.

Can you please check which motherboard you got?
It seems like the m1437g users with the motherboard P50EA0 don't experience any issues. I even got one of the earliest bioses (1.02C) and have NEVER seen any type of lagging in games.

Borkar

Postby Borkar » Thu Feb 02, 2006 18:42

ok, it seems that even if programs say that the mb is a P50EA0, when you open the M1437G the mainboard is labeled with P71EN0.
Could someone verify that?

Borkar
Mx43x Lagging issue Image

-> Infos und Status

-> FAQs und News

-> Discussions

jdeacon

Postby jdeacon » Thu Feb 02, 2006 21:19

I dont like to open my laptop for the warranty issue; but I can tell you that I have the bug, I start to experience that the third day that I bought the notebook, but I repeat that I think that what a problem of configuration; I didn't see anybody with the same trouble in these moment, but at few days the people start to notice it.
I try to pass any program to see the mother board manufacturer.

Greets

Return to “AMILO Notebook”