lifebook for life

Moderator: ModTeam

tedwood
Product(s): fujitsu lifebook s7220

lifebook for life

Postby tedwood » Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:25

Has anybody heard from Fujitsu about the Lifebook for Life exchange yet.Ringing the no. provided puts you through to a separate company who are dealing with the promotion,they don't seem to know what's going on.Fujitsu have had 3 years to sort this out,what's going on?

sabrex
Product(s): Various

Re: lifebook for life

Postby sabrex » Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:02

As far as i am aware its being dealt by a company called Opia on 0845 051 5121.
Any problems I suggest you ask for Debbi Jorgensen. She is familiar with the Lifebook4Life program.

tedwood

Postby tedwood » Mon Nov 14, 2011 17:46

Thanks for that Sabrex,I have had an email requesting copies of all relevant paperwork which has been emailed to them so now ,just sit back and await the outcome!!

tedwood

Postby tedwood » Fri Dec 16, 2011 13:47

And the outcome is----------claim refused because a 3rd party company who checks the returned laptops says that the original discs were not in the packaging,they were when the box left me,I wonder where they went???phoned the Fujitsu helpline,explained the situation but rules is rules,no discs no new laptop.Thanks Fujitsu for your unbending adherence to the rules!!

sabrex
Product(s): Various

Postby sabrex » Fri Dec 16, 2011 14:27

tedwood wrote:And the outcome is----------claim refused because a 3rd party company who checks the returned laptops says that the original discs were not in the packaging,they were when the box left me,I wonder where they went???phoned the Fujitsu helpline,explained the situation but rules is rules,no discs no new laptop.Thanks Fujitsu for your unbending adherence to the rules!!

Oh. you will have to take this up with Opia if you did and do have evidence of that. i dont know that much about the terms and conditions contained on the lifebook4life program.

tedwood

Postby tedwood » Fri Dec 16, 2011 16:39

Once again thanks for replying Sabrex.Who or what is Opia,it is not a name I recognize.The only proof I have that the discs were there is the original picking note, I used to tick each thing off as I put it in the box.

tedwood

Postby tedwood » Thu Jan 05, 2012 18:46

Apologies Sabrex I have been dealing with Opia all along.As I was phoning another no. and talking to other people I did not make the connection.Debbie eventually was brought in to help sort it all out and that's when I realised!Anyway it is now all sorted bar a few minor details.Thanks for your help.Tedwood

Return to “LIFEBOOK”