Lifebook AH531

Moderator: ModTeam

Nengah
Product(s): Lifebook AH531

Lifebook AH531

Postby Nengah » Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:57

Just bought new A531 laptop.... but first time turn on the power button always loop restarting

" The computer was restarted unexpectedly or encountered, To install Windows, click "OK" to restart the computer "

trying to recover using F12 menu, no result... always asking recovery DVD disk/Image backup.

how do I get the recovery disk ??

trying to contact Fujitsu CS, they simply said go to services center !!
how is you feeling if you should go to services center for your first day new laptop, the solution is easy just need the recovery disk.. that all

any body can help me... thanks

Caretaker
Product(s): LIFEBOOKs

Re: Lifebook AH531

Postby Caretaker » Wed Jul 27, 2011 14:14

If you want to recover your AH531 try this:

- Turn on your device
- During the bios post screen press F8 several times
- Then a new screen will be showen where you have to choose 'repair your computer'
- Go on untill you can choose 'Fujitsu Recovery' to restore your device

sanajbg
Product(s): LIFEBOOK AH531

Re: Lifebook AH531

Postby sanajbg » Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:13

It is a strange thing that Fujitsu doesn't supply recovery discs along with the laptop.
and when i create the disc myself it is giving an error while it is creating second disc. i already reported this to Fujitsu uae, but they are saying they can't provide the recovery disc but i can purchase online. now i have got a start up error boot mgr missing and i need the recovery disc to restore to original factory settings (as it is brand new laptop it does not have any other data, i know there are some other methods before tryng recovery disc and strangely windows start up disc says configuration error ).See now i am stuck ,and without recovery disc unable to proceed..When contacted service center Remington uae, they accepted and i got an sms that they have placed an order for the spare and waiting..i don't understand why i have to struggle this much to get recovery disc from Fujitsu since this problem i can fix myself with the discs.

Return to “LIFEBOOK”