front compsite video

SCALEO E, SCALEO H, SCALEO X, SCALEO L, SCALEO P

Moderator: ModTeam

joephil
Product(s): scaleo e

front compsite video

Postby joephil » Sun Mar 08, 2009 17:35

Has any one got the front compsite video to work as i have tryed but so far have not found any software that finds it or the front sound for that matter if so so could you post a how to thanks :?
Last edited by joephil on Tue Mar 17, 2009 20:41, edited 1 time in total.

99Gizmo
Product(s): Scaleo E
Scaleo EVi 2656

Re: frount compsite video

Postby 99Gizmo » Sun Mar 08, 2009 20:39

Maplin box ??

The front and the rear scart plug both plug into the Hauppague TV card if installed !!!! in the maplin unit you get a OEM TV card so you will find some plugs luying under the pci riser card, these should go into the AUX in, on the card

Giz

oelacs
Product(s): Scaleo EVi 2535

Re: frount compsite video

Postby oelacs » Fri Mar 13, 2009 21:12

Hi

I had try composite connecting both front and rear. It's don't work so good. I use Power Director 6.0. The movie from camera be a lot flasching. When try to record from camera the program directly do crasch and stop.
Even try other program but no any success.
I know my camera and wires is up to date.
//Oelacs

joephil
Product(s): scaleo e

Re: front compsite video

Postby joephil » Tue Mar 17, 2009 21:08

There are leads inside with connetors marked rca with 1 white 1 yellow connetor on, also one marked
scart with white and yellow connetors but the tv card that maplin supply is a kworld 210se
and the plugs do not fit as they are to big. There is also a scart connetor that gos on the video card.
I thought that the front composit video and sound was conneted to the boards behind the front panal that controled that side of things and that if you use the right software it would find it. If any one knows any software or any other way to use video/sound on front panel please let me know thank you :D

BigP

Postby BigP » Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:19

Hi JoePhil,

I am having exactly the same problems as you! I have had enough and am taking mine back to maplins! After spending 140 quid on a OS, DVD RW & HDD and everything works that I have bought, you would expect that everything else on the Mapins side of things to work as well? Not as the case is, perhaps that's why there was £100 knocked off the price!

en4rab

Postby en4rab » Mon Mar 30, 2009 20:23

If you wish to capture analogue video using the connectors on the case you will need to buy an analogue capture card or dvb hybrid card that has suitable connectors to plug the yellow and white connectors on the loose wires into.
The case has the connectors available for you but you need to add a capture card if you wish to use them.

oelacs
Product(s): Scaleo EVi 2535

Postby oelacs » Thu Apr 02, 2009 19:35

Hi
Maybe a new card for capture composite will work.
But...
One of the reason I do buy this EVi was that composite video and sound inputs in the EVi-computer. In technical description of the EVi they says the function will work. This case is FS work to solve i think.
Im not willing to buy new things to complete incorrect functions of the EVi.

/Oelacs

Return to “SCALEO”