Wireless keyboard problem...?

SCALEO E, SCALEO H, SCALEO X, SCALEO L, SCALEO P

Moderator: ModTeam

Cannonz
Product(s): Fujitsu MediaCenter (barebone)

Wireless keyboard problem...?

Postby Cannonz » Tue Mar 03, 2009 20:54

Hi,

I bought this Fijitsu Mediacenter barebone system from Maplins Electronics, The build went flawlessly as i used a USB K/board & Mouse it also came with a Vista drivers disc for the front display, VGA card, TV tuner card & wirless network card.
The only problem i have is that the wireless k/board works fine to access the bios and the DOS part for example if i want to boot up using safe mode but doesn't work when windows actually loads, I know this is probably a driver issue with Vista.
Does anyone have or can direct me to a link that i can get the correct driver for the fijitsu wireless keyboard please...?
it's the only thing actually holding me back from setting up in front room with the TV.

Any Info Please....

en4rab
Product(s): Scaleo E

Re: Wireless keyboard problem...?

Postby en4rab » Tue Mar 03, 2009 21:23

viewtopic.php?f=79&t=37570

See this thread for more information, i think vista installs the wrong driver for the usb chip that runs the keyboard.

Cannonz
Product(s): Fujitsu MediaCenter (barebone)

Postby Cannonz » Tue Mar 03, 2009 21:55

Cheers m8 worked a treat same as the other user rollback was blanked out but just dropped back to generic and worked fine.

Thanks again... :D

nelleyz
Product(s): NO PRODUCT

Postby nelleyz » Sat May 30, 2009 6:41

How do I get the backlit keyboard to work on the new Macbook? I got the new aluminum 13.3" Macbook, but the backlit keyboard isn't working. I tried it in complete darkness, and in almost complete darkness, and in daytime and everything but it isn't turning on. I tried a widget called Lab Tick to force the backlit keyboard, but that didn't work either. I also went into System Preferences, and the Keyboard option, but I can't seem to find the backlit keyboard option on there (if there is one). Any help you can give me would be appreciated.

johny media
Product(s): Scaleo E

Postby johny media » Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:40

Hey that advice just saved me! After trying out standbye or sleep mode (well using off button on r/c and machine going into flashing green light mode whatever that is?) I could not wake the machine and had to do a restart, then no k/b but curiously a seperate wireless mouse was working still. Unplugged for a few minutes (after shutting down again) and the k/b is back.

Return to “SCALEO”