[Pi] Pc is ruined I think :S

SCALEO E, SCALEO H, SCALEO X, SCALEO L, SCALEO P

Moderator: ModTeam

jameshippo
Product(s): scaleo p

[Pi] Pc is ruined I think :S

Postby jameshippo » Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:42

I aplogies if my writing is abit od i try not to type to much

ihave a scaleo p version windows vista, ive been having a few problems where i could ot play games on my pc as i would start and get funny noises and my screen would come up with lots of wierd and simbyls which look like dollar signs, it used to be just with games but i tried a reboot ad now it happens at every start up. It will go through the load up and will then come up with tyhis wierd stuff on the screen those symbols then cut out before log in screen. going into safe mode has no effect either as i cannot get internet due to lack of drivers which i cannot seem to find or get to work. all through these stages i still have these signs on my screen.

i have a intel(r) core(tm)2cpu 6600gh 2.40 2.00gb ram
Nividia GeForce 7500 LE

Nephitis
Product(s): Scaleo X

Re: [Pi] Pc is ruined I think :S

Postby Nephitis » Sat Aug 02, 2008 14:20

If you are talking about "artifacts", then that is either GPU or driver related. Usually you get those kinds of display errors when the video driver shuts down or when your graphics card overheats or has other kinds of hardware issues. Updating the video drivers may solve this kind of issue. If the problem persists, then getting a new graphics card may be your only solution.

Return to “SCALEO”