Recently we updated the bios on a Fujitsu-Siemens Scaleo EVI 2535. Aftherward the Lan card was gone from the device manager, no device marked with unknown or other device.
This is what we did:
- downloaded the bios file (Flash Bios for PTBG965EFN-LF (Scaleo-EV) date - 06.06.2007)
- burnt the image.
- Booted on the cd, watched the screen while the disc worked. Then the computer restarted.
- then we got a error on the screen. "et adapter støttes ikke" in english that would be something like:
a adapter is not supported.
- Then nothing more happens.
- also the computer takes a lot more time to start, what could be causing this? How do we fix it?