[Scaleo 600] is there any support for this motherboard?

SCALEO E, SCALEO H, SCALEO X, SCALEO L, SCALEO P

Moderator: ModTeam

unco

[Scaleo 600] is there any support for this motherboard?

Postby unco » Tue Jun 05, 2007 18:06

My friend has a scaleo 600 which runs very slow, it locks up freqeuntly if you open a couple of windows. Ok so this computer4 only has 512mb of RAM and a mid range gpu, but the p4 2.6ghz is pretty quick (for 2003)

I have had a lot of issues with this pc namely it being slow, is this a memory problem>??

I have read threads that the cpu fan has no clearance for dust removal so can overheat in time.

I have dusted the heatsink and throughly cleaned the whole pc.

Still it runs like no other pc i have experienced.

It also has a strange problem where it can be switched on one day and then it suddenly has no sound device present. A couple of restarts later and it comes back, this to my eyes seems impossible.

I have taken the step of fitting a new sound card and disabling the old one.

When I loaded drivers it had the same problem, the card is seen in device manager but no playback device is present in sounds and audio?????

But then by magic after i had taken this heavy rig home to take another look the sound card came back and all is well again.

Ok , i want to sort this out for good, i`m not sure i can find a compatible motherboard for the processor ram and gpu.

I feel the only option is to format and re-install windows but.....

Where are the bios drivers for this computer??? It`s a Gigabyte 8ISXT FS

Gigabyte have no mention or support for it and i cannot find anything but a manual PDF download on the fujitsu download area.

Can anyone shed some light on this as the pc is out of warranty and both gigabyte and fuji siemens seemed to have forgotten this machine.

Return to “SCALEO”