I have Scaleo P computer and got known about Vista Upgrade Program from F-S. My computer is suitable for Vista (I upgraded video card) and I am sure that it will run. But since there a lot of complains about the new operating system, I have some questions about possibility of roll-back...
1) I know that I have to order something through the Upgrade Program. What will I receive? Upgrade DVD?
2) I know that I have to upgrade it before 31st of March 2007. Is this a date of final ordering possibility or this is a fina; date of activation possibility of upgraded OS? I.e if I order the upgrade now, could I start using it after 31st of March?
3) If I don't like Vista performance or compatibility, could I reinstall Windows MCE (my current OEM OS) from a support CD and activate it? Will it work?
4) If I want to try Vista again after returning to MCE, will it be possible with the same upgrade kit?
5) Summarizing two last questions: How many re-installation cycles is possible, using the Vista upgrade kit? Will be possible to choose, which one of two OS's I use (install), if only one at the time (and on the same computer, of course)?
I will appressiate your answers!