Scaleo P - Drvier Up-dates

SCALEO E, SCALEO H, SCALEO X, SCALEO L, SCALEO P

Moderator: ModTeam

saddad45

Scaleo P - Drvier Up-dates

Postby saddad45 » Sun Feb 19, 2006 22:45

I have just downloaded all the driver up-dates for my new Scaleo P but I can't find any instructions on how to load them. No "Read Me" files etc.
I may well be being simple but I had no problem with either the Sony or HP Websites when I recently up-dated the other computers on our home network.
Any advice on where the instructions have been hidden would be appreciated.

Mike_26

Postby Mike_26 » Mon Feb 20, 2006 18:07

If there are no instructions, then extract the drivers to a folder on your Hard Drive, then go to the device manager (right click on "My computer", select "Manage", then click on Device Manager). Then find the device you want to update the driver for, double click on the device, go to the driver tab and select "Update Driver".

Follow the wizard through and windows should update your driver. If it doesn't then tell it to look through the folder. If it still doesn't then you have the latest driver already installed.

Hope that helped.
Mike

NFSMW

Postby NFSMW » Tue Feb 21, 2006 10:43

I had the same problem and only way i could install these drivers was choosin in the Driver Update menu this - No i will choose the driver to install....then you must Have Disk _>Browse and search for folder where you extract these drivers :)
But i can tell you ...on my SCL P this wizard finds only the chipset *.INF files ....Cpu and other does not :(

NFSMW

Postby NFSMW » Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:35

My drivers are working now....
Here´s you do ----- download driver and extract them , then write data disc with these folders.... on my computer right click hardware update .....select the hardware that you want to update and let machine do the search from writed cd :D

Belive Me Its working :)

Return to “SCALEO”