Scaleoview W19-1 Monitor Problem

SCALEO E, SCALEO H, SCALEO X, SCALEO L, SCALEO P

Moderator: ModTeam

Deceneu

Scaleoview W19-1 Monitor Problem

Postby Deceneu » Thu Dec 29, 2005 19:15

Since there is no section for displays I thought this is the best one for my problem. I recently bought two of these monitors and one of them is displaying a yellowish tint. I've done everything in my power to set it (change colour temp, brightness, contrast, black level) and i cannot get rid of it. I checked the cables, changed between dvi and analog and in any case with any setting it is still displaying that yellowish tint. This tint is even more obvious when you're looking from the side. I know this panel has quite large viewing angles, but the smallest degree makes this tint very annoying. Is it a technical problem? Should I get another one or is it smthing I can do to set it (though I've tried combination of settings). And no, the screen is not dirty :D The video card is a 6800GT with latest XP drivers (default settings for both monitors) and the monitors are set in dual view.

thanks

PS on the widescreengamingforum website there is another person with the same monitor experiencing the same symptom.

Return to “SCALEO”