Deutschland PC7 Soundprobleme/Ruckeln PowerCinema

SCALEO E, SCALEO H, SCALEO X, SCALEO L, SCALEO P

Moderator: ModTeam

legrandviper

Deutschland PC7 Soundprobleme/Ruckeln PowerCinema

Postby legrandviper » Sat Apr 29, 2006 20:52

Hallo Leute!

Ich habe mit der TV Karte Probleme: der Sound hinkt dem Bild hinterher und ich habe das Gefühl, je länger das Problem läuft, desto stärker hinkt der Sound hinterher. Ausserdem ruckelt das Programm ab und zu (wobei das andere Probleme sein könnten). Übrigens verwende ich die analoge Karte Creatix.

FÜr Hilfe wäre ich dankbar!!!

legrandviper

Postby legrandviper » Mon May 01, 2006 0:19

Der Ton kann auch den Bildern 2 bis 3 Sekunden!!! vorraus laufen...

Das Ruckeln läßßt sich auch nicht mit einer Änderung der Prozess priorität beheben! :-(

Bitte hilf mir jemand! :-)

Moondance

creatix alternatif

Postby Moondance » Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:37

I have already from the beginning problems with synchronisation and distortions (image and sound) specialy when recording.(with PowerCinema and with Nero 7.0).

I am almost convinced now that it is caused by the software coding systems
and the lack of hardwarebuffering in the Creatix card.

I am considering to buy another TV card but what is a good one?
Has anybody good experiences for my Scaleo P???

alex2006

Postby alex2006 » Mon Jan 08, 2007 20:25

1. Schau als erstes mal nach, ob die Festplatte richtig im UDMA - Modus angesteuert wird und nicht im PIO - Mode.

2. Chipsatztreiber aktualisieren:

http://download.nvidia.com/Windows/nForce/standalone/6.86/6.86_nforce_win2kxp_international_whql.exe

3. Energieschema auf Dauerbetrieb stellen.

Gruß
Alex

hwt

Postby hwt » Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:39

das hört sich nicht gut an!
ruckeln meist ein DX 8 Problem oder GK Treiber, oder der Empfang ist zu schwach,
Sound hinkt dem Bild hinterher, das ist übel und schwer den Fehler zu finden, entweder es liegt an der Karte, oder Sender?

Was für ein Tuner wird verwendet ? SAT/DVB-T,Analog ?
zu Sat kann ich nichts sagen, habe ich nicht, ich benutzte DVB-T.

habe auf meinem Deutschland PC 7 schon von anfang an Vrecord als TV Soft installiert,
weil das , was mit diesem PC ausgelieferte TV Program nichts taugt, keine EPG und Fehler im VT.
Vrecord selber ist kostenlos, ist eigendlich als Videorec, Softw. gedacht, geht aber auch ganz gut zum TV kucken,
nur wird die FB nicht unterstützt aber dafür ein CI.Kard Reader,
also diese Softw. läuft mit der DVB.-T/Sat/Analog Karte.

wird mal antesten ob mit diesem TV Tool http://www.sceneo.tv/downloads.php das problem auch auftritt !
PC1: Deutschland PC 7 (my Update ) ATI X1600 XT256/and geänderte Gehäuse+NT Lüfter., PC ist auf sehr leise getrimmt, CPU 41 - 55 c AquaMark score: 58128, PC 2: Medion Prof640/NV 6800 GT/2 GB, AquaMark score:61428

Moondance

creatix alernatif

Postby Moondance » Wed Jan 10, 2007 16:03

Thank you alex2006 for your reaction.

1. With SiSoft Sandra I discovered that my second disk (160GB) is in UDMA mode. I use this disk as outputdisk for videorecording. But My first disk (160GB), where the software is loaded, is not. It is not in Pio mode but in MWDMA-2 mode.
I shall check if I can change that, but at the moment I do not know exactly how to do it. (I hope this can be done and would give some improvement).
2. My videocards are ATI Radeon RX 600 and I installed the newest drivers for it.

3. For energy all elements are "never"..

kind regards,

Bob

Moondance

Postby Moondance » Wed Jan 10, 2007 16:17

Thank you hwt for you reaction,

I use the analogue tuner. Reception quality off the Dutch cable stations is good to excellent.
Although Vsoft does not support the Dutch cable-tuning, I could download, install and execute this program. Not all 36 channels were detected but quality of about 20 channels was enough to test. In fullsize screen imagequality was a little bit better than with my other TV programs (PowerCinema and Nero7) but othe other problems (synchronization and sound distortions were not better yet.
I liked the user interface of this program.

So maybe I have a deeper look now upon the disktransfermodus (UDMA)
as suggested by alex2006.
Or still someting else?
But I understand of your reaction(s) that in your PC's there is no need to install a hardware en/decoding facility and that the softwaresolution of the Creatix driver must be sufficient?

Kind Regards Bob

Imperator

Re: creatix alernatif

Postby Imperator » Wed Jan 10, 2007 16:19

Moondance wrote:... It is not in Pio mode but in MWDMA-2 mode...

Sicher ? aktuelle Festplatten habe DMA5 oder 6. Die CD/DVD-Laufwerke arbeiten unter DMA2 Mode.

Moondance wrote:... For energy all elements are "never"...

du musst das Energieschema auf Dauerbetrieb stellen (power schemes -> Always On). Dadurch wird der Prozessor anderst angesprochen.

alex2006

Postby alex2006 » Wed Jan 10, 2007 21:46

@ Bob (Moondance)

MWDMA means Multi Word DMA and this a slow transfer mode. There must be something wrong ...

1. Check BIOS settings or load default settings
2. If it takes no effect than check the harddisk with the diagnosys tool of harddisk manufacturer. Maybe the controller of the harddisk is faulty.

The Creatix CTX917 TV card is a device without Hardware MPEG Encoder unit. The signal compression will be performed by Software and that causes more CPU load than with an expensive TV card with Hardware Encoding. If there´s a device like the harddisk the causes load in addition because of slow transfer mode (the processor must be asked for each action), you´ll have such issues.

Regards,

Alex

Moondance

DMA problem solved and good TV and videorecordquality now!!!

Postby Moondance » Mon Jan 15, 2007 22:40

Thanks to the sharp analysis of alex2006 and the remarks of imperator and hwt I finally found a solution on the internet. Problem was in my registry, and on the internet with search keys (Stark DMA XP) I found the working solution.
Now both harddisks are in DMA-5 mode !!! The CPU time is reduced to normal figures, TV and sound distortions are (bad) history and there is a general performance improvement.
I think the problem was already there from the beginning, although this registry change (from DMA mode 5 to DMA 2 or even PIO) could be caused by passing a certain number of I/O errors or by installing certain software.
Who knows?
But most important thing is that the problem is solved, again thanks to those friendly forum-friends! :) :) :)

alex2006

Postby alex2006 » Tue Jan 16, 2007 18:27

Hello Bob,

thank you very much for the information. I never thought about that this could be only a problem of the OS ... A crazy thing!
I found the cause for the problem and you have found the best solution. I will ever keep this in my mind.

Kind regards,

Alex

---

@ all

Bob hat zwar keinen Deutschland-PC 7, die Lösung ist aber allgemein anwendbar. Leider fehlt von "legrandviper" ein Feedback, ob sein Problem gelöst ist oder nicht.

Gruß
Alex

hwt

Postby hwt » Wed Jan 17, 2007 17:35

Achtung ! gibt bei dem Sound Treiber eine Einstellung
Tonhöhe, diese muss immer auf Null stehen, also ich hatte mit diesem PC "mit alten und auch mit Neuen Treiber" keine und nie
Probleme mit der Sound Ausgabe. ich benutzte allerdings DVB-T, für die TV Karte gibt es u.a. auch schon
einen Neuen Treiber, denn mal installieren, u.a. auch einen Neunen für die Sat Karte.
ansonsten halte ich von dem Media Center nichts es taugt nichts, die TV Funktion ist sehr schlecht ,
am besten anderen TV Soft. verwenden.
bei Sat könnte auch das Open source Proc-DVB laufen? das aber die Analog/DVB-T KArte nicht unterstützt ,
könnten man rein theroretisch zwei TV Karten
gleichzeitig nutzten *g*
PC1: Deutschland PC 7 (my Update ) ATI X1600 XT256/and geänderte Gehäuse+NT Lüfter., PC ist auf sehr leise getrimmt, CPU 41 - 55 c AquaMark score: 58128, PC 2: Medion Prof640/NV 6800 GT/2 GB, AquaMark score:61428

Return to “SCALEO”