How can I solve Lenovo flickering error?

CELSIUS Workstations, ESPRIMO, Thin Clients, AMILO Desktop, SCALEO, SCENIC, SCENICO, ...

Moderator: Moderateur_FR

tompage12
Product(s): Printer

How can I solve Lenovo flickering error?

Postby tompage12 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:15

I am facing Lenovo Laptop Screen Flickering on my Lenovo device. I am looking for a solution to fix this issue. Please help me.

javim
Product(s): Fujitsu PRIMERGY TX1330 M3

Re: How can I solve Lenovo flickering error?

Postby javim » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:51

I have problem of screen flickring, but it only happen when I install Intel graphic driver 520. If I remove it there isn't any problems.
Laptop showing problem only when it go to sleep mode.

video x
Last edited by javim on Thu Mar 21, 2024 18:00, edited 9 times in total.

noushadamir
Product(s): Celsius R920 drives

Postby noushadamir » Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:13

CCTV Surveillance is perhaps the most ideal approach to manage ensure your business and home are ensured about. The security observation frameworks have been ordinarily perceived by affiliations and home with the imparted objective of diminishing the unlawful exercises occurring around. A traditional observation structure has all the cameras orchestrated in the correct domains, which recall for the right recognition similarly as it improves profitability and sufficiency of the business in addition.CCTV installation service the establishment of the framework may be watched out for, the use of the security observation in a business situation must be maintained sufficiently.

noushadamir
Product(s): Celsius R920 drives

Postby noushadamir » Fri Jul 31, 2020 17:26

Data is a vital asset on your hard disk. It's hard to recover precisely when you've lost you. Technician gives the best organization for data recovery on the hard drive in Dubai. We put our trust in customer satisfaction.providing an organization near your city. Giving 24X7 Customer Support. Freedom to choose your region and time for the treatment of your device. Expert professional, Affordable solutions, Professional repair facilities. -Recover Hard Drive Data Recovery Services for more info.

Return to “PC”