resize Fujitsu MAP3367NP

FibreCAT SX, FibreCAT NX, FibreCAT TX, ETERNUS DX, ETERNUS LT, ETERNUS CS

Moderator: ETERNUS Moderator Team

MCgendraft
Product(s): Fujitsu MAP3367NP

resize Fujitsu MAP3367NP

Postby MCgendraft » Thu Feb 25, 2016 19:31

I have really tried to search forums for my exact problem, but I just cannot seem find a direction to go. I have several linux and Windows partitioned Fujitsu MAP3367NP SCSI hard drives, and I need to restore it back to the factor settings (Cylinders/Sectors/Head) sizes etc. From what I have found out, I presume the drive capacity is 36.7 GB OEM If I use CFDISK in Linux, as well as PARTED and GPARTED I only see a 17.1G partition (ID83 Linux Native) and (ID82 Linux Swap) of 47.1M. I am assuming there is a partition that I just cannot see that is taking up the rest of the space to equal around 36GB. Could this be caused from a software partition manager? or part of a RAID stripe? Can anyone point me in the right sirection as to recover the full capacity of the drive? Data is not an issue, so if there is a command that can restore back to factory, or delete all partitions/flags etc and set them back to the OEM state? I have attached a couple screen shots. One of the screenshots shows Gparted with the same model drive, but a different physical drive, that has the same problem, but it is partitioned into NTFS partitions. The information on the sectors/cylinders/head is the same as the drive descriped above Thank you very much for your help! This is a time sensitive project. I can provide more information if needed.

Drive

LSI BIOS output

Gparted info of same model number, different physical drive with NTFS

CFDISK output different drive, same model, with Linux partitions

Return to “Storage solutions”