N100 Satnav

Pocket LOOX

Moderator: ModTeam

EdF

N100 Satnav

Postby EdF » Sat Jun 02, 2007 20:44

I've just bought this product and I'm having a few teething problems. It's my first satnav.. I am unable to get the device to identify my own address, but I don't have a '2 High Street' address, I live in the Scottish Highlands in a rural area and my correct address is a house name and the name of a valley.. If I enter the entire postcode, there's no response. Friends have found my address on their satnavs, though, so is the Mobile Navigator 6 software somewhat lacking? Do I have to put in the nearest address I can find on the device as my own? Also, on a 'test run' into Inverness, 14 miles away, I was given several incorrect directions, usually to turn where there was no junction, although the device quickly gave subsequent correct directions. Is this normal? What is the maximum memory Mini SD I can insert to load the European maps? Although I have an iPod, can I load songs on to a separate Mini SD card so my wife can use the Loox as an MP3 player? Sorry there's so many questions..
Thanks for any reply!

EdF

Postby EdF » Tue Jun 05, 2007 19:18

Can I load up other navigation software? Not impressed with Navigon compared to others I have seen. My area is VERY lacking in detail. Thanks..

Return to “Handhelds (PDA)”