Loox N560 problems with bluetooth PC synchronizing and OBEX

Pocket LOOX

Moderator: ModTeam

mbjr

Postby mbjr » Thu Dec 28, 2006 19:35

Hello there,

Just a note guys: Broadcom is not easy to be removed :>

I've been suffering with my BT Keyboard from time to time that I've had to get them paired upon every connection (stowaway drivers are not that good as it seems), so decided to see what happens if I remove the thing.

Regular removal didn't work, made both BT comms available (strange stuff), so figured that as BTTrayCE.exe is a non switchable today plugin, it continuously runs, so can't be simply removed.

My trick was to use the "Safe Mode" feature from SPB PocketPlus, so 0 today plugins are starting, uninstalled the app, removed BT* from Windows (used total commander), and the link to BTTrayCE from Windowsstartup.

This did it for me, and back to my old crappy MS Bluetooth, which appears to be operating fine with my keyboard.

Hope this will help some of you.

Cheers,
MBJr.

mbjr

Postby mbjr » Tue Jan 16, 2007 15:35

Hi,

Guys, any luck with Broadcom (widcom) drivers and stowaway keyboards?

Have had this n560 cab (by the Russian guy) installed, but couldn't use keyboard with default drivers from ThinkOutside, however, using it via broadcom directly will lead to loosing shortcut features. Also having this tap-key reconnect issue which just doesn't happen with the broadcom.

Ta in advance,
MBJr.

Armabene

Postby Armabene » Thu May 31, 2007 22:42

NO BT STACK REPLACEMENT IS REQUIRED:
http://forum.ts.fujitsu.com/forum ... hp?t=22041

Best Regards!
Armando

Return to “Handhelds (PDA)”