Fujitsu PRIMERGY TX120 S3 General Error

PRIMERGY, SPARC Enterprise Server, PRIMEFLEX, PRIMEPower, BS2000

Moderator: ModTeam

gb_factory
Product(s): Fujitsu PRIMERGY TX120 S3 Server

Fujitsu PRIMERGY TX120 S3 General Error

Postby gb_factory » Fri Jan 07, 2022 14:09

Hello,
I have a Fujitsu PRIMERGY TX120 S3 and when I turn it on it stars beeping and the General Error LED flashes.
I would like to know where I can start troubleshooting an issue like this one.

Thanks.

Ask Fujitsu
Product(s): n/a

Re: Fujitsu PRIMERGY TX120 S3 General Error

Postby Ask Fujitsu » Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:48

Hello :)

If there is a possibility to log in to iRMC console, you can check the SEL event log for searching for the potential source of the problem.

For further troubleshooting, you can set the server to the minimal configuration (1 memory module, removed all PCI cards, etc.) and then add additional components one by one to check whether one of them generates issues.

Best regards,
Fujitsu Support Forum

gb_factory
Product(s): Fujitsu PRIMERGY TX120 S3 Server

Postby gb_factory » Tue Jan 11, 2022 18:23

Ask Fujitsu wrote:Hello :)

If there is a possibility to log in to iRMC console, you can check the SEL event log for searching for the potential source of the problem.

For further troubleshooting, you can set the server to the minimal configuration (1 memory module, removed all PCI cards, etc.) and then add additional components one by one to check whether one of them generates issues.

Best regards,
Fujitsu Support Forum

Hello, I'm not an expert on this... Where I can find a guide on how to log in to the iRMC console? First I need to know if it's enabled or not on the server, how I can do that? Thanks

I already tried using only 1 module of RAM, even of different types, now I'll try to swap the CPU...

Ask Fujitsu
Product(s): n/a

Postby Ask Fujitsu » Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:36

Your topic requires a deeper analysis and hence it might be necessary to provide logs, journals, reports and/or any other additional information which are necessary for the troubleshooting process.

Due to this, please submit a ticket to Fujitsu's Technical Support via one of the given options:
1. Using the contact form available on the site: https://support.ts.fujitsu.com/IndexContact.asp?lng=COM tab "Contact us").
2. Contact one of our ServiceDesk offices in your country. Please visit https://support.ts.fujitsu.com/IndexContact.asp?lng=COM and click "Your Service Desk" tab. You can find contacts to each of Fujitsu's Technical Support divisions on the world there.
3. Sending an email to address: technical.support@ts.fujitsu.com. Message sent should contain the below information:
- Product ID or serial number of your device
- Operating system on the device
- Description of failure
- Changes of Hardware or Software configuration before malfunctioning of the system

Thank you!

Return to “Server Products”