Fujitsu Primergy tx1320 m3 Flashing Green Light

PRIMERGY, SPARC Enterprise Server, PRIMEFLEX, PRIMEPower, BS2000

Moderator: ModTeam

RobD
Product(s): Fujitsu Primergy tx1320 M3,

Fujitsu Primergy tx1320 m3 Flashing Green Light

Postby RobD » Wed Dec 01, 2021 21:30

I have a Fujitsu Primergy tx1320 m3 server which is not powering up or showing any signs of life.

It was previously working but now I can not seem to get any life out of it.

The symptoms are when the power lead is connected I see a Green flashing light. When I try to press the power button there is no activity and the green light continues to flash. None of the network NIC light up when connected so I am unable to see the IRMC for any errors.

I have tried to reseat the ram modules, change the cmos battery for a new one but the problem is still showing. I have also checked all the cables are seated securely.

I have checked fujitsus documentation to see what the green flashing light means but I am unable to find anything to confirm what the issue might be.

Any help will be very much appreciated.

Ask Fujitsu
Product(s): n/a

Re: Fujitsu Primergy tx1320 m3 Flashing Green Light

Postby Ask Fujitsu » Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:32

Hello :)

You will need to contact your local service desk to open a ticket. Pleaser bear in mind that logs from iRMC will be needed for verification.

We kindly advise you to reach our technical support team using this link (https://support.ts.fujitsu.com/IndexCon ... COM&LC=del). While following the link, please select Your Service Desk > Your Location > Country of Choice. Following these steps, you will then find all the contact information from the teams based in your region displayed on your screen.

Best regards,
Fujitsu Support Forum

Return to “Server Products”