Primergy TX1320 M4 problem

PRIMERGY, SPARC Enterprise Server, PRIMEFLEX, PRIMEPower, BS2000

Moderator: ModTeam

unkgie
Product(s): Fujitsu Primergy TX1320 M4

Primergy TX1320 M4 problem

Postby unkgie » Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:44

Dear Fujitsu,

I have some problem with my server Primergy TX1320 M4 after restart, server can't enter the linux system operation. And appear orange blink in triangle near power button. For the first what we must to do?. I have tried enter Bios with push F1,F2,F11 no response. Thank you very Much.

Ask Fujitsu
Product(s): n/a

Re: Primergy TX1320 M4 problem

Postby Ask Fujitsu » Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:16

Hello :)

Thank you for your post on the Official Fujitsu Forum! We would like to inform you, that the described issue requires a deeper analysis, and hence it might be necessary to provide logs, journals, reports and/or any other additional information which are necessary for the troubleshooting process. Please bear in mind, that the Official Fujitsu Forum is public and nothing that contains confidential information cannot be posted on it. Due to this, please submit a ticket to Fujitsu's Technical Support via one of the given options:

1. Using the contact form available on the site: https://support.ts.fujitsu.com/IndexContact.asp?lng=COM tab "Contact us").

2. Contact one of our ServiceDesk offices in your country. Please visit https://support.ts.fujitsu.com/IndexContact.asp?lng=COM and click "Your Service Desk" tab. You can find contacts to each of Fujitsu's Technical Support divisions on the world there.

3. Sending an email to address: technical.support@ts.fujitsu.com. Message sent should contain the below information:

- Product ID or serial number of your device
- Operating system on the device
- Description of failure
- Changes of Hardware or Software configuration before malfunctioning of the system

Thank you,
Fujitsu Support Form

Return to “Server Products”