PRIMERGY, SPARC Enterprise Server, PRIMEFLEX, PRIMEPower, BS2000

Moderator: ModTeam

bakrawi
Product(s): SVOM
VIOM
ROR

VIOM installation error 1722

Postby bakrawi » Thu Oct 22, 2015 22:59

I am installing SVOM and VIOM for training purposes, I have downled the SVOM and VIOM installer packages. I am installed SVOM successully with no issues configured it and all seems alright but when I start the VIOM installation it reaches to point for creating VIOM DB and throws the following error:-

"Error 1722. There is a problem with this Windows installer package. A program run as part of the setup did not finish as expected. Contact your support personnel or package vendor. Action Create_VIOM_DB. location: C:\Program Files (x86)\fujitsu\ServerView Suite\plugins\viom\Manager\"

me@work
Product(s): Scaleo Pi2662, Primergy

Re: VIOM installation error 1722

Postby me@work » Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:38

I'm not too deep into VIOM, sorry, but that 1722 appears to be a rather generic M$ Installer error. (Just check with your favorite web search engine).

On which platform are you trying to install, and which programs are already installed in that box?

Perhaps you might want to try again on a recent Windows Server installation, with no add-ons like roles, features, Antivirus etc., but with local Administrator's credentials...

bakrawi
Product(s): SVOM
VIOM
ROR

Postby bakrawi » Fri Oct 23, 2015 20:05

Actually you need to install SVOM before installing VIOM, and before intalling SVOM you need to have JRE installed, VIOM will run as a plug-in on top of SVOM. Therefore, an answer to your question the system is freshly created and only has JRE installed as well as SVOM.

me@work
Product(s): Scaleo Pi2662, Primergy

Postby me@work » Fri Oct 23, 2015 23:17

bakrawi wrote:Actually you need to install SVOM before installing VIOM, and before intalling SVOM you need to have JRE installed, VIOM will run as a plug-in on top of SVOM.

Oh, really?

bakrawi wrote:Therefore, an answer to your question the system is freshly created and only has JRE installed as well as SVOM.

Sorry, I can't consider this an "answer to my question".

Return to “Server Products”