Thank you for your post on the Official Fujitsu Forum!
We would like to inform you, that described issue requires deeper analysis and hence it might be necessary to provide logs, journals, reports and/or any other additional information which are necessary in troubleshooting process. Please bear in mind, that Official Fujitsu Forum is public and nothing that contains confidential information cannot be post on it. Due to this, please submit a ticket to Fujitsu's Technical Support via one of the given options:
1. Using contact form available on the site: https://support.ts.fujitsu.com/IndexContact.asp?lng=COM
tab "Contact us").
2. Contacting one of our ServiceDesk Office in your country. Please visit https://support.ts.fujitsu.com/IndexContact.asp?lng=COM
and click "Your Service Desk" tab. You can find contacts to each Fujitsu's Technical Support divisions on the world there.
3. Sending an email to address: firstname.lastname@example.org
. Message sent should contain below information:
- Product ID or serial number of your device
- Operating system on the device
- Description of failure
- Changes of Hardware or Software configuration before malfunction of the system
Primergy Technical Support Team