Thank you for your post on the Official Fujitsu Forum!
We would like to inform you, that described issue requires deeper analysis and hence it might be necessary to provide logs, journals, reports and/or any other additional information which are necessary for the troubleshooting process. Please bear in mind, that the Official Fujitsu Forum is public and nothing that contains confidential information cannot be posted on it. Due to this, please submit a ticket to Fujitsu's Technical Support via one of the given options:
1. Using the contact form available on the site: https://support.ts.fujitsu.com/IndexContact.asp?lng=COM
tab "Contact us").
2. Contacting one of our ServiceDesk Office in your country. Please visit https://support.ts.fujitsu.com/IndexContact.asp?lng=COM
and click "Your Service Desk" tab. You can find contacts to each of Fujitsu's Technical Support divisions on the world there.
3. Sending an email to address: email@example.com
. Message sent should contain the below information:
- Product ID or serial number of your device
- Operating system on the device
- Description of failure
- Changes of Hardware or Software configuration before malfunctioning of the system
Primergy Technical Support Team // Fujitsu Forum Team