Primergy TX140 S2 flashing orange when boot headless

PRIMERGY, SPARC Enterprise Server, PRIMEFLEX, PRIMEPower, BS2000

Moderator: ModTeam

martinbrader
Product(s): PRIMERGY TX140 S2

Primergy TX140 S2 flashing orange when boot headless

Postby martinbrader » Thu Jun 10, 2021 13:57

If I boot with Video and USB mouse and keyboard connected system loads fine and just green light shows. When I reboot headless (i.e. no video, keyboard or mouse connected) the orange light flashes and stays flashing, the system appears to run ok with orange led flashing, it's just annoying.
Is there someway to prevent the orange led flashing when booting headless?

Ask Fujitsu
Product(s): n/a

Re: Primergy TX140 S2 flashing orange when boot headless

Postby Ask Fujitsu » Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:43

Hello :)

Thank you for your post on the Official Fujitsu Forum!

We would like to inform you, that described issue requires deeper analysis and hence it might be necessary to provide logs, journals, reports and/or any other additional information which are necessary for the troubleshooting process. Please bear in mind, that the Official Fujitsu Forum is public and nothing that contains confidential information cannot be posted on it. Due to this, please submit a ticket to Fujitsu's Technical Support via one of the given options:

1. Using the contact form available on the site: https://support.ts.fujitsu.com/IndexContact.asp?lng=COM tab "Contact us").

2. Contacting one of our ServiceDesk Office in your country. Please visit https://support.ts.fujitsu.com/IndexContact.asp?lng=COM and click "Your Service Desk" tab. You can find contacts to each of Fujitsu's Technical Support divisions on the world there.

3. Sending an email to address: technical.support@ts.fujitsu.com. Message sent should contain the below information:
- Product ID or serial number of your device
- Operating system on the device
- Description of failure
- Changes of Hardware or Software configuration before malfunctioning of the system

Thank you,
Primergy Technical Support Team // Fujitsu Forum Team

Return to “Server Products”