fi-6130z scanner doesn't work on new computer

CELVIN NAS, Storagebird, Memorybird, Keyboards, WebCam, etc.

Moderator: ModTeam

JonJacobs
Product(s): fi6130z

fi-6130z scanner doesn't work on new computer

Postby JonJacobs » Wed Aug 25, 2021 14:56

My company replaced my Win 7 Pro (64-bit) laptop with a new Win 10 Enterprise (64-bit) laptop. I successfully installed VRS on the new computer. I successfully installed Ft9l18gX1.exe on the new computer, running as administrator the setup.exe. However, in the Kofax VRS Administrative console, in the scanner configuration, when I set as default the Fujitzu fi-6130Z, I get a "Scanner Driver Not Found" message.

On the old computer I had ScandAll Pro installed. We have had several office moves in the years since then, so I cannot locate the original installation disks that came with the scanner. I cannot locate a full install of ScandAll Pro on the Fujitzu Web site.

At the very least, I need a driver to install that VRS will recognize, but it would be great if I could install ScandAll Pro on the new computer. At present, none of our scanning applications work on the new computer, reporting "an error in TWAIN."

Please help me find and install the appropriate driver, and ScandAll Pro if possible.

Thanks, Jon

Ask Fujitsu
Product(s): n/a

Re: fi-6130z scanner doesn't work on new computer

Postby Ask Fujitsu » Thu Aug 26, 2021 9:00

Hi Jon,

For scanner requests, you must contact our subsidiary company that handles these requests:
https://www.fujitsu.com/global/support/ ... ts/#europe

Please select according to where you are based. In case you need further assistance, please let us know!

Kind regards

Ask Fujitsu - Forum Team

JonJacobs
Product(s): fi6130z

Postby JonJacobs » Fri Aug 27, 2021 13:11

Thank you. That link was just what I needed.
ScandAll Pro has been installed. Unfortunately, it does not detect the scanner which is turned on and connected. (It worked fine on the old computer). I guess that same link is where I would report that issue.

Ask Fujitsu
Product(s): n/a

Postby Ask Fujitsu » Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:06

Hi there,

Yes exactly! According to your region, you would contact our subsidiary so they can provide further assistance resolving this issue.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to let us know again!

Kind regards

Ask Fujitsu - Forum Team

Return to “Accessories”