Port Replicator NPR44 - dead after Update

CELVIN NAS, Storagebird, Memorybird, Keyboards, WebCam, etc.

Moderator: ModTeam

FlorinG.Ivan
Product(s): DSFX001147

Port Replicator NPR44 - dead after Update

Postby FlorinG.Ivan » Wed May 10, 2023 14:10

Hello Fujitsu-Team,

The Fujitsu Port Replicator Model NPR44 did not function properly with Fujitsu Notebook Model 5U132A (U9312A).

When pluging the PR to the laptop, it would recognize every connection coming from the PR (LAN, Mouse/Keyboard) with the exception of the monitors. The two connected monitors did not receive any kind of signal from the PR.

Windows 10 was many times over reinstalled. Desk Update was run. Video Driver has been manually updated from AMD. Chipset, LAN and USB-Controller Drivers manually installed from Fujitsu Website. Only one time have the monitors received video signal, sadly after trying many things, what exactly has been done, remains unknown. The monitors were working, but one of them was flickering. So this was still an issue.

Then I have tried contacting our Fujitsu Partner. The gentleman first recommended following the same steps I have already been following. But then he pointed at a specific update, that was supposed to repair the Port Replicator issue with this exact Fujitsu Notebook Model.

After carefully following the installation instructions of the update, the port replicator does not work anymore with any other device. When pluging it in to a new device, it just blinks 5 or 6 times and then shuts off. I thought I caused this so I tried running the update with a second Port Replicator.

Now these 2 Port Replicators have become useless. Is there a way to hard reset this Port Replicator Model?

Ask Fujitsu
Product(s): n/a

Re: Port Replicator NPR44 - dead after Update

Postby Ask Fujitsu » Thu May 11, 2023 11:05

Hello :)

We kindly advise you to contact directly our technical support team via our website here: https://support.ts.fujitsu.com/IndexContact.asp?lng=COM

While following the link, please select Your Service Desk > Your Location > Country of Choice. Following these steps, you will then find all the contact information from the teams based in your region displayed on your screen. If your country doesn’t have a business unit, please select another country nearby your location so that they can assist you.

Best regards,
Forum Support Team

Return to “Accessories”