Fujitsu CTM5010 monitor

All topics related to PC
adolphus

Fujitsu CTM5010 monitor

Postby adolphus » Tue Sep 13, 2005 15:45

Having just moved my pc and monitor I seem to have lost some colour from my screen view. It appears very blue, looks as though the red is gone or very light. I don't have an operating instruction booklet can anyone tell me how to adjust the colours on the monitor. Have tried another monitor and that's fine. I can get the menu up on screen but have no idea how to access the controls for contrast, brightness etc. Any help very very welcome.

Juggernaut

Re: Fujitsu CTM5010 monitor

Postby Juggernaut » Tue Sep 13, 2005 16:20

I guess that simply the cable is not OK. Look at the connector(s). Are any pins bent or look strange?

MrNice

Re: Fujitsu CTM5010 monitor

Postby MrNice » Wed Sep 14, 2005 2:05

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by adolphus:<BR><B>Having just moved my pc and monitor I seem to have lost some colour from my screen view. It appears very blue, looks as though the red is gone or very light. I don't have an operating instruction booklet can anyone tell me how to adjust the colours on the monitor. Have tried another monitor and that's fine. I can get the menu up on screen but have no idea how to access the controls for contrast, brightness etc. Any help very very welcome.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>take a look at the signal cable at the back of the display. Does it show any damages or is it broken?<P>

Return to “Personal Computers (archive)”