active debugger

All topics related to PC
aritchie24

active debugger

Postby aritchie24 » Sat Aug 27, 2005 18:42

HELLO <BR>CAN ANYONE HELP.<P>I have downloaded 3 games of the net (all legal) and go to the shortcut then I get an error message saying "there is an active debugger in memory please unload debugger and restart application"<BR>have tried everything that microsoft have advised have reinstalled windows xp as well no luck (the games work fine both on my old computer and my friends computer)<P>Any ideas would be greatly appreicated :-(

jnnw

Re: active debugger

Postby jnnw » Sat Aug 27, 2005 21:57

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by aritchie24:<BR><B>HELLO <BR>CAN ANYONE HELP.<P>I have downloaded 3 games of the net (all legal) and go to the shortcut then I get an error message saying "there is an active debugger in memory please unload debugger and restart application"<BR>have tried everything that microsoft have advised have reinstalled windows xp as well no luck (the games work fine both on my old computer and my friends computer)<P>Any ideas would be greatly appreicated :-( </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>Hi. Is your computer a brand or homebuilt. Must of the proplem its the brands which put software to stop harm full information to be stored on the computer. Try control alt and delete and go to the processes page and try and find it there. Hope this helps. Please reply if works or dont.<P>Regards<P>Jason<BR>

Return to “Personal Computers (archive)”