Probleme on computer reboot

All topics related to PC
Deadeye

Probleme on computer reboot

Postby Deadeye » Mon Aug 15, 2005 8:10

First i will say that i am not english or american(i am french), so excuse for my bad english Image<BR>Twice, i explain my problem :<BR>When i switch my computer on, it's totally fonctional and i have no problem, but when i reboot the computer, after shutting down it, the system seems to be launched, but i have nothing that appear on my screen. I must wait about 10 minutes ti boot the PC again. I think this is a cause of my graphic card (Ati Radeon X600 series with 256 VRAM)<P>here is my computer : <BR>Scaleo P<BR>Processor : AMD Athlon 64 3200+<BR>Graphic card : Ati Radeon X600 (256VRAM)<BR>1 Gb of RAM<BR>Motherboard with Nforce 4 (don't know more about that :s)<P>This is a really big problem for me :s Please help !!!!<p>[This message has been edited by Deadeye (edited 23 August 2005).]

Deadeye

Re: Probleme on computer reboot

Postby Deadeye » Tue Aug 23, 2005 15:41

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Deadeye:<BR><B>First i will say that i am not english or american(i am french), so excuse for my bad english Image<BR>Twice, i explain my problem :<BR>When i switch my computer on, it's totally fonctional and i have no problem, but when i reboot the computer, after shutting down it, the system seems to be launched, but i have nothing that appear on my screen. I must wait about 10 minutes ti boot the PC again. I think this is a cause of my graphic card (Ati Radeon X600 series with 256 VRAM)<P>here is my computer : <BR>Scaleo P<BR>Processor : AMD Athlon 64 3200+<BR>Graphic card : Ati Radeon X600 (256VRAM)<BR>1 Gb of RAM<BR>Motherboard with Nforce 4 (don't know more about that :s)<P>This is a really big problem for me :s Please help !!!!<P>[This message has been edited by Deadeye (edited 23 August 2005).]</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>nobody wants to ask me ? :s

jnnw

Re: Probleme on computer reboot

Postby jnnw » Tue Aug 23, 2005 20:59

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Deadeye:<BR><B>First i will say that i am not english or american(i am french), so excuse for my bad english Image<BR>Twice, i explain my problem :<BR>When i switch my computer on, it's totally fonctional and i have no problem, but when i reboot the computer, after shutting down it, the system seems to be launched, but i have nothing that appear on my screen. I must wait about 10 minutes ti boot the PC again. I think this is a cause of my graphic card (Ati Radeon X600 series with 256 VRAM)<P>here is my computer : <BR>Scaleo P<BR>Processor : AMD Athlon 64 3200+<BR>Graphic card : Ati Radeon X600 (256VRAM)<BR>1 Gb of RAM<BR>Motherboard with Nforce 4 (don't know more about that :s)<P>This is a really big problem for me :s Please help !!!!<P>[This message has been edited by Deadeye (edited 23 August 2005).]</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>Hi i duno if this is write but i kinda had the same problem. have u changed the setting in the bios to 256mb??? this makes a difference. Check it out and tell me what you find<BR>

Return to “Personal Computers (archive)”