How to find out what mainbord I have

All topics related to PC

How to find out what mainbord I have

Postby » Tue Aug 14, 2001 18:08

I did not get a mainbord manual when I bought my computer, so I don't know which mainbord I have. I was hoping to find that out at this website. They said I should run msinfo32 and look under systemmodell to find out what my mainboard is. Unfortunately, it says "not available" beside systemmodell. <P>Can anyone give me any futher advice as to how I can obtain the name and version of my mainboard. <P>Thank you!

Binary

Re: How to find out what mainbord I have

Postby Binary » Wed Aug 15, 2001 12:19

Please describe you system or, even better, supply your serial number. This should be written somewhere on the PC.

Re: How to find out what mainbord I have

Postby » Wed Aug 15, 2001 18:37

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Binary:<BR><B>Please describe you system or, even better, supply your serial number. This should be written somewhere on the PC.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>OK, does this say anything to you:<P>Version: 4.90.3000 BUILD 3000<BR>Systemname: OEMCOMPUTER<BR>Systemtype: X86-based PC<BR>Processor: Intel Celeron 526 MHz<BR>Bios-version: 1.64<P>And here's some info I get during boot:<P>V1.4 031400<P>If this does tell you anything, I would appreciate it if you could direct me to the place on this website where info concerning my mainboard can be obtained.<P>Thanks again!

Return to “Personal Computers (archive)”