Slow boot - Scaleo 600

All topics related to PC
Binary

Re: Slow boot - Scaleo 600

Postby Binary » Wed Feb 25, 2004 18:05

As far as I know the P300 problem was with the SiS chipset. The Intel boards should have a BIOS update to solve this problem. Have you tried that?

Postby » Thu Feb 26, 2004 9:51

I have updated the bios to the latest from the Fujitsu-Siemens site. It is the Intel board on this particular model. Thanks for the reply by the way.<BR>

macemi

Postby macemi » Thu Feb 26, 2004 12:01

Hi Binary:<P>I have the same problem that kaktus, you can say to me if also I have the same mainboard.<P>I have a SCALEO 600, my serial number is 3708880037<P>How I update my bios, my PC does not have floppy ???<P>Thank.

Binary

Postby Binary » Fri Feb 27, 2004 15:05

macemi,<P>You have a GA-8ISXT mothrerboard, so the update applies to you. If you do not have a floppy, then create one on a different PC and create a bootable CDROM with it. Then you can boot from the CDROM.

Binary

Postby Binary » Fri Feb 27, 2004 15:11

squeezy,<P>The problem is known and FSC is working on a solution. Please keep an eye on available BIOS updates.

macemi

Postby macemi » Fri Feb 27, 2004 16:38

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Binary:<BR><B>macemi,<P>You have a GA-8ISXT mothrerboard, so the update applies to you. If you do not have a floppy, then create one on a different PC and create a bootable CDROM with it. Then you can boot from the CDROM.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Thank Binary.

Postby » Fri Feb 27, 2004 16:45

FAO Binary<P>Ok, will look out for it.<BR>Thanks for your help and quick response.<BR>

squeezy

Postby squeezy » Mon Mar 22, 2004 13:05

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Squeezy:<BR><B>FAO Binary<P>Ok, will look out for it.<BR>Thanks for your help and quick response.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Do you know if FS are still working on this one?

viroma

Postby viroma » Sat Nov 19, 2005 13:29

My serial numer is 3599500111, is there any solution? I think that i have installed the latest bios update available in your support web. Thanks

Return to “Personal Computers (archive)”