Scaleo 800S

All topics related to PC

Scaleo 800S

Postby » Sun Jun 22, 2003 7:23

Le Pc est équipé d'une carte graphique ATI Radeon 9000 vivo. La sortie VGA est occupée par un moniteur TFT.<BR>Je n'arrive pas à connecter la sortie SVHS à la TV, aucune image, et seul le moniteur en place est reconnu. Que faire???

Juggernaut

Re: Scaleo 800S

Postby Juggernaut » Sun Jun 22, 2003 11:37

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pat:<BR><B>Le Pc est équipé d'une carte graphique ATI Radeon 9000 vivo. La sortie VGA est occupée par un moniteur TFT.<BR>Je n'arrive pas à connecter la sortie SVHS à la TV, aucune image, et seul le moniteur en place est reconnu. Que faire???</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>According to an online translator this means <P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>The PC is equipped with a graphics board ATI Radeon 9000 vivo. The<BR>VGA connector is occupied by a TFT monitor . I manage to connect the SVHS connectr to the<BR>TV, no image, and only the monitor is recognized. What to do?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Hope you understand english [img]/talk2/ubb-files/smile.gif[/img]<P>Try another TV. As far as I know the TV must have a resistance of 75 Ohms, else it's not recognized. If you had a NVIDIA card then i would recommend TVTOOL. But I dont know such a programm for ati.<P>... and again, machine tranlated:<P>Essayez une autre TV. Dans la mesure où je sais la TV doit avoir une<BR>résistance de 75 ohms, d'autre il n'est pas reconnue. Si vous aviez<BR>une carte de NVIDIA puis je recommanderais TVTOOL. Mais je ne connais<BR>pas un tel programm pour l'ati.<BR>

Recercare

Re: Scaleo 800S

Postby Recercare » Sun Jun 22, 2003 11:48

The solution to this problem depends on the symptoms.<P>Are you able to activate the TV in display settings? If that option is greyed out then the problem is the TV or the cable.<P>If you're able to activate TV but the TV remains black (no picture), then update driver, decrease resolution or choose the right av-channel on the TV.<P>Juggernaut, where did you find that online translation? I understand French when reading, but to write French is more difficult.

Return to “Personal Computers (archive)”