upgrading graphics on scenic eT

All topics related to PC

upgrading graphics on scenic eT

Postby » Sat Oct 12, 2002 14:40

i tried to upgrade my graphics adapter on scenic eT P3 733Mhz (cca. 2yrs. old), i used ati radeon 7500 ddr 64. unfortunately i could not bring my computer to boot. it completely froze before loading windows and i could not enter the bios setup with the new graphics card inserted. i tried a really old ati rage card that also uses the agp slot and all worked fine. obviously disabeling the onboard graphics adapter is not a problem... any suggestions... please

xammy

Re: upgrading graphics on scenic eT

Postby xammy » Mon Oct 10, 2005 13:50

Hi,<BR>I've just had the same problem with an ATI radeon 7500 card plugged into my scenic eD (P3 800 MHz).<BR>Actually I couldn't even find in the bios setup where I can disable the graphic integrated in the motherboard (intel 82815).<BR>Could you finally solve the problem? Can you kindly give me some hints?<BR>Thanks,<BR>Max<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kregarjecar:<BR><B>i tried to upgrade my graphics adapter on scenic eT P3 733Mhz (cca. 2yrs. old), i used ati radeon 7500 ddr 64. unfortunately i could not bring my computer to boot. it completely froze before loading windows and i could not enter the bios setup with the new graphics card inserted. i tried a really old ati rage card that also uses the agp slot and all worked fine. obviously disabeling the onboard graphics adapter is not a problem... any suggestions... please</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>

Return to “Personal Computers (archive)”