endlich ist die Firmware 2.0 (ohne Beta) bei FSC erhältlich.
Ich weiß, das es in einem anderen Thema schon steht, aber so ist es für jeden sofort ersichtlich:http://support.fujitsu-siemens.com/com/ ... loads.html
ACTIVY Media Server 150
dann unter: Flash-Firmware
Die Firmware ist wohl vom Februar 2008 aber die Extension 2.ist ganz neu und inc. Twonky 4.4.5
die Firmware Extensions 2.0 (including Twonkyvision Media Server 4.4.5) for ACTIVY Media Server 150 muss man extra runterladen und installieren !!!
Size: 2,82 MB
Version: 2.00 15-05-2008
Default "radioread" value has been changed from 240 to 1440 (to decrease daily HDD spinups)
Default "scantime" value has been changed from 60 to 120 (to decrease daily HDD spinups)
Default "norescale" value has been changed from 1 to 0 (to enable displaying of high resolution photos on ACTIVY Media Player 150)
Important: Before installing the firmware extensions on the ACTIVY Media Server 150 the AV Server has to be turned off.
hier noch die infos zur Firmware, leider in English
Size: 6,18 MB
Version: 2.00 02-26-2008
Important information: ### Updates and Fixes ###
- Update: Samba has been updated to version 3.0.27 to improve compatibility with Windows Vista and Microsoft Office. The time information in files will not be changed anymore and problems with access from MAC clients do not happen anymore.
- Update: AV-Server has been updated to Twonkyvision Media Server 4.4.2
- Update: SATA driver has been improved to prevent from sporadic issues with some hard drives
- Update: Boot process has been revised to avoid long boot times when a large amount of files is stored
- Update: Added periodic NTP sync to compensate time discrepancy
- Update: NTFS read only support for external hard drives
- Update: To ensure a better security, the browse functionality of the web server has been removed
- Update: Removed the sleep mode settings below 10 minutes
- Fix: Problem when setting access permissions if the username has a "-" in it
- Fix: Access failes with users that have a "$" in the password
- Fix: Problem when renaming folders via FTP
- Fix: Problem when trying to create a user with FTP access
- Fix: Crash when configuring the country to Czech republic in the time settings
- Fix: Error when trying to change admin password when German GUI is used
- Fix: Unable to copy files larger than 2 GB to a FAT32 USB drive
- Fix: Problems with card reads with multiple cards in it
### Open Issues ###
- Before installing the firmware extensions on the ACTIVY Media Server 150 the AV Server has to be turned off (V2.0)
- Western Digital hard drives may not go properly into the sleep mode. If your ACTIVY Media Server 150 keeps warm all the time, you may consider to go back to the initial firmware to avoid damage to your hard drive. (V2.0)
- When the HDD sleep time was set to a time below 10 minutes, the sleep mode does not work correctly until you do a factory reset (V2.0)
- It may happen that the device has to be restarted manually (turned off, turned on) manually after formatting the HDD (V1.0, V2.0)
- Performance slowdown of around 30% when using access filters (ip filter or mac filter). This is caused by performance limitations of the hardware in conjunction with the fact that SAMBA?s build-in filter system is used. (V1.0, V2.0)
- The device may hang, when the user creates a group with 23 (or more) users in it -> reboot necessary (V1.0, V2.0)
- In the Windows "My Network places" or when searching the folders on the ACTIVY Media Server 150 a "Printers and Faxes" entry might show up, although there is no print server (V2.0)
- Compared to the previous firmware version, due to high security risks, the folder browsing of the web server has been disabled and remains disabled. An index.html in the root web folder is now necessary to provide content over the web server. (V2.0)
- Some parts of the GUI may appear in English language (V1.0, V2.0)
- The ACTIVY Media Server 150 may lose it's settings sporadically (V1.0, V2.0)
- The USB function may not work properly, when an USB drive is connected while the ACTIVY Media Server 150 is (re)booting (V1.0, V2.0)
- The USB backup function cannot be cancelled. Please assure that enough space is available on the ACTIVY Media Server 150 before you start the backup. When the disk is full, the backup will stop automatically and the HDD full LED is blinking. (V1.0, V2.0)
### Important notifications ###
1. Read the Update/Open issue list below carefully before installing the firmware
2. Please do not switch the device off, do not pull out the network cable or interrupt the network connection during firmware update process. Please read the warnings in the user manual.
3. After the installation of this firmware, please also install the firmware extensions 2.0!
4. It is strongly recommended to reset the device to factory defaults after the installation of the firmware. Please refer to the manual for instructions.
Comment: Paket including Firmware and Firmware Extensions with Twonkyvision Media Server 4.4.2